Page 60 of 368 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    I HOPE its 100/0-----but i think its more like 70/30 now;
    after the 5 game winning streak vs Summit Bottom feeders EARLIER in YEAR, was afraid it was 20/80
    I am going 90/10. If we don't make the Summit tournament finals it stays at 90/10. We can't back into the tournament every year! This is unacceptable!

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    In all seriousness, what are the chances Richman is let go after this season?
    30/70. I'm on board for a change but I don't think it will happen.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    In all seriousness, what are the chances Richman is let go after this season?
    100% I got the text from lakes.

At this point what is motivating ML to bring him back? This isn't his hire, with DR's contract up he can just move on.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

+/- last 3 games by my mhd math

sam i am griesel -3
    dang i just wanna get in there and bang gue -5
    t ward -6
    cam hunter -8
    rocky -9
    vinny -13
    samuelson -18
    eady -27

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post

sam i am griesel -3
    t ward -6
    cam hunter -8
    rocky -9
    vinny -13
    samuelson -18
    eady -27
    No knock on Samuelson, but his minutes are just absurd. I'm not sure why it would change next year if Dave is back. Then again most people see this but nothing changes. It's been the one constant this season.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

sam i am griesel -3
    t ward -6
    cam hunter -8
    rocky -9
    vinny -13
    samuelson -18
    eady -27
    Not a fan of this metric. It has flaws. Each player's rating is heavily influenced by the play of his on-court teammates and line ups (too many variables to consider). I am pretty sure the +/- for SDSU's Alex Arians is pretty good since he is playing with Jenkins, Duam and King. It be interesting to see that metric when they are gone.

so were sending dave and staff on a suicide mission to sioux falls then talk about nose bleed stakes...what do they need 3 wins in 3 days to keep 6 figure jobs? zero chance any of them are coaching d1 bball next year if its not at ndsu...i got 2 say im pulling for the poor fools gonna be a peripheral pressure cooker out there! getcha popcorn ready lets pump it up around here people its tourney time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

so were sending dave and staff on a suicide mission to sioux falls then talk about nose bleed stakes...what do they need 3 wins in 3 days to keep 6 figure jobs? zero chance any of them are coaching d1 bball next year if its not at ndsu...i got 2 say im pulling for the poor fools gonna be a peripheral pressure cooker out there! getcha popcorn ready lets pump it up around here people its tourney time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I
    I have to say I don't ignore the fact that there are people and families behind these coaches and wish them the best of luck this weekend.

Wondering if the fan base will show a pulse. I am afraid I have fallen into apathetic times as far as NDSU basketball goes. It really started happening about the time the Shac opened. That is about the time we were showing up
    less and less against good teams at home.

Good luck, and let the two big line up flourish, you are coaching for your lives.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    I have to say I don't ignore the fact that there are people and families behind these coaches and wish them the best of luck this weekend.

Wondering if the fan base will show a pulse. I am afraid I have fallen into apathetic times as far as NDSU basketball goes. It really started happening about the time the Shac opened. That is about the time we were showing up
    less and less against good teams at home.

Good luck, and let the two big line up flourish, you are coaching for your lives.
    That may not be a coincidence. The amenities have not improved recruiting and the uncomfortable, poorly designed arena does not attract fans on its own merit. So far it is looking like a complete failure. It's not the main cause of the problems of course, but it hasn't helped at all.