Page 54 of 368 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonnation06 View Post
    But Geu has got to stop turning the ball over. Quite frankly it's killing this team. He is averaging 1.8 TO per game while averaging under 20 minutes (team averages just 10 TO/game) and he is committing 2.2 fouls per game. Teams have figured deng out defensively. I don't think I've ever seen him pass out of a double team ever. As much as fans talk about players offensive production we need to look at body of work. Deng is a great player with lots of upside but as a redshirt Junior this late in the year the total body of work needs to get better.
    Turns it over from time to time but nothing glaring. Ive seen him move it out of a dbl team before too. But his presence down low has obviously helped us more than hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonnation06 View Post
    But Geu has got to stop turning the ball over. Quite frankly it's killing this team. He is averaging 1.8 TO per game while averaging under 20 minutes (team averages just 10 TO/game) and he is committing 2.2 fouls per game. Teams have figured deng out defensively. I don't think I've ever seen him pass out of a double team ever. As much as fans talk about players offensive production we need to look at body of work. Deng is a great player with lots of upside but as a redshirt Junior this late in the year the total body of work needs to get better.
    This is BS. He did a great job out of the double teams against Oral Roberts just two games ago. Also, one turnover tonight, one.

Also, two fouls a game, for someone who knows they are only playing 20 minutes tops. Wow, pull his scholarship. I would say if he would have been given minutes the last three years he would be top 5 in the Summit.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    This is BS. He did a great job out of the double teams against Oral Roberts just two games ago. Also, one turnover tonight, one.

Also, two fouls a game, for someone who knows they are only playing 20 minutes tops. Wow, pull his scholarship. I would say if he would have been given minutes the last three years he would be top 5 in the Summit.
    This x infinity
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    That is basically what he says in every post game conference.
    Which is why I stopped listening to them

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Richman would rather lose by doing it his way than win.
    Are you kidding me with this shit? Coach is out there tanking games to prove a point to BV. Either support the team or don’t. You’ve done nothing but bitch for 3 months and post nonsense. Once a Bison always a Bison....until it doesn’t fit your bullshit narrative. See you at the SL Tourney...oh wait, you won’t bother showing up for that because it’s a commitment beyond banging out BS posts at keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    Are you kidding me with this shit? Coach is out there tanking games to prove a point to BV. Either support the team or don’t. You’ve done nothing but bitch for 3 months and post nonsense. Once a Bison always a Bison....until it doesn’t fit your bullshit narrative. See you at the SL Tourney...oh wait, you won’t bother showing up for that because it’s a commitment beyond banging out BS posts at keyboard.
    Wow really? No one here is saying he's tanking it. He's clearly outcoached every game and refuses to do things differently. This has nothing to do with not supporting the student athletes. We support them and they deserve a much better leader than Dave.

Supporting the team in terms of the players doesn't necessarily mean supporting the coach.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Then what IS the point he is trying to prove? Why is he so in flexible with his game plans? Then when his grand game plan and strategy doesnt work he blames it on the players focus etc etc etc. WTF???? He built the hill hes going to die on.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Listen to yesterday post game press conference when he say he does not care about the result but rather trusting the process. He is inflexible and unwilling to change. Long past the time AD or an assistant coach should have spoken up.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Need a new coach. And new players.