Page 49 of 365 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I think both become available...unfortunately. Both are amazing men. I think Saul may be an option. Made great money, but not F you money. Tim can and will do whatever he wants. I think he goes to TV immediately, like even this year, for tourney time. He will kill it. He has enough to sit out of the game until the correct option comes up.

I also think there is about a 90% chance Dave is back. I have no idea if that means an extension.....so he could get upset about not getting one (like Tim did this year) and that could cause a problem. WIll be interesting for sure. Like I said repeatedly...this team has some talent. Been fun to see them play together and get better.
    No according to JohnnyBravo & Professorbum we have zero talent.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I think both become available...unfortunately. Both are amazing men. I think Saul may be an option. Made great money, but not F you money. Tim can and will do whatever he wants. I think he goes to TV immediately, like even this year, for tourney time. He will kill it. He has enough to sit out of the game until the correct option comes up.

I also think there is about a 90% chance Dave is back. I have no idea if that means an extension.....so he could get upset about not getting one (like Tim did this year) and that could cause a problem. WIll be interesting for sure. Like I said repeatedly...this team has some talent. Been fun to see them play together and get better.
    After today's news of Miles pissing off the Nebraska alumni he will be available within hours of his last game. I am not sure if we could pull it off but he would get a heroes welcome if he came back to Fargo.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    So far we have seen reports that there is "zero" talent, "some" talent, and a "lot" of talent. I am going to bet it's somewhere close to the middle. Thankfully "a lot" has finally been downgraded to "some", and people are starting to understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    So far we have seen reports that there is "zero" talent, "some" talent, and a "lot" of talent. I am going to bet it's somewhere close to the middle. Thankfully "a lot" has finally been downgraded to "some", and people are starting to understand that.
    I had SDSU fans agree with me after the game that our roster has more talent then theirs. If we had a competent coach we would have came out on top last week.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    I had SDSU fans agree with me after the game that our roster has more talent then theirs. If we had a competent coach we would have came out on top last week.
    Come on now. Tyson Ward missed the front end of a 1&1, Vinnie turned over an inbound pass, and Rocky missed from the line, all in the last 30 seconds. Any of those 3 prevent the loss. Coaching didn’t lose that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Come on now. Tyson Ward missed the front end of a 1&1, Vinnie turned over an inbound pass, and Rocky missed from the line, all in the last 30 seconds. Any of those 3 prevent the loss. Coaching didn’t lose that game.
    It was clear the team was ready to play and the scout for SDSU was good and they were prepared. Unfortunately in the second half a number of things didnt go our way (some of it was coaching) and a good SDSU team did what good teams do and made a run. A hard lesson for the team and coaching staff but one that can certainly make them stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Point of order, Mr. Chairman. I don't think I've ever said that.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    When you have years of mediocre performances you can't fire the players.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Sioux Falls is fine, it disproportionality benefits the South Dakota Schools because of the scheduling. It is brutal for non local fans. I know we are selling our souls to get on ESPN but honestly, it's not worth it. The league has a product that is worthy of a better time slot then Tuesday. Like another poster said, run it like Arch Madness and attendence will go up plus it just makes for a more even playing field.

They should hold nearly all of it over the weekend, have the championship a few days later (whenever ESPN wants).
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    They should hold nearly all of it over the weekend, have the championship a few days later (whenever ESPN wants).
    Honestly, if we can't run it Thur-Sunday then this isn't a bad idea. The negative would for the teams in the final.as they would have to sit around SF for another couple days. On the flip side, that also gives teams time to heal up and put their best product on the floor.