Page 9 of 368 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    ML has retained Coach K and Mueller as well as kept who he can for T&F. Can't remember if Kish was before his hire or not. Regardless, he's done what he can as far as hires go. Lopez will get the time she deserves to turn the volleyball team around. They are super young. Golf has made big strides team-wise. He hired a new soccer coach that appears from the distance I keep from the sport, a solid hire. Not much more he can do on those fronts. What I think he was really hired for was for his fundraising abilities. Which I believe he's done a wonderful job of.
    You are correct...he has done a great job in fundraising. Every year seems like a new record. And I too think the soccer coach was a good hire.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    You are correct...he has done a great job in fundraising. Every year seems like a new record. And I too think the soccer coach was a good hire.
    If I recall facilities and fund raising were supposed to be his expertise.....right?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    A lot of discussion about what will happen after Dave Richman. I've speculated on that front as well. But there at least seems to be a general consensus on this thread that Richman is gone after this season. Among his supporters, is this pretty much universally accepted? Does anyone want to step into the conversation and suggest that we need to wait and see how we do in the Summit League tournament, because that's when it really matters? (or some such crap).
    As I've said earlier I've been one to support the guy over the years and I feel renewed hope with each recruiting class because he has brought in talent. But I don't have to watch this offense for an entire year to see that it's the same old crap we've been running year after year, we have a ton of young talent right now, we need someone at the helm who can develop that talent and utilize it instead of limiting it. Honestly I feel like the player who's shown the most growth since he's been here in Deng Geu ironically is the one who plays way less minutes than he deserves, if that doesn't change then I cannot continue to back our head coach.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I didn't read the whole thread but yes Richman drove this program into the ground. The program is nearing the Core of the Earth. The longer he is running the drill the worse it goes.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Richman is doing a pretty bad job, but Jesus some of you are dramatic. You act like you haven’t seen our WBB team

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Richman is doing a pretty bad job, but Jesus some of you are dramatic. You act like you haven’t seen our WBB team
    Not the standard or comparison we are going for here.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Or maybe they are acting like they've seen it and don't want the men's team to get anywhere near the level of that catastrophe.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I didn't read the whole thread but yes Richman drove this program into the ground. The program is nearing the Core of the Earth. The longer he is running the drill the worse it goes.
    I heard they named the largest drill bit out in the oil patch "The Richman"...

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Are we supposed to wait and see if it can turn into that bad of a dumpster fire?
    The fella that watches the CFL