Page 367 of 367 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367
Results 3,661 to 3,668 of 3668

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Dave's in the portal? Didn't even realize coaches had one.
    I bet the offers aren’t exactly coming in bro lol that’s a dead line bro only Larsen wants him.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I bet the offers aren’t exactly coming in bro lol that’s a dead line bro only Larsen wants him.
    Kentucky said 15 is to much time to leave should have been 5 years ago
    Well we have had numb nuts for 10 years so………….

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Dave's in the portal? Didn't even realize coaches had one.
    If we all pitch in can we cover his buy out for his next move?

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    If we all pitch in can we cover his buy out for his next move?
    Why? Do you want the next people that get him to hate us?����

No, but if you all pitch in, we can find some dudes to play for us! LOL. Lets fire this place up. We cannot continue to only get abused by the portal. THe portal goes both ways. Time to strike. Lot of stuff going on. I am a diehard, I am trying to get excited. Losing Morgan (and especially Elle) is just a killer, but for the most part, we return alot of pieces. This can be looked at as a positive. Years ago, we would say....well, we have one scholarship left. Now, we have tons of opportunities. Also, I get why people would be frustrated. This is a results driven business and trust me I am not a participation ribbon guy. I am excited for a NEW team. last year's team simply wasn't FUN for me to watch. Just my humble opinion. Lets use this portal. THANK YOU to the many donors who are stepping up for the hoops programs. This isn't going anywhere. We can either evolve or die. GO BISON!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    No, but if you all pitch in, we can find some dudes to play for us! LOL. Lets fire this place up. We cannot continue to only get abused by the portal. THe portal goes both ways. Time to strike. Lot of stuff going on. I am a diehard, I am trying to get excited. Losing Morgan (and especially Elle) is just a killer, but for the most part, we return alot of pieces. This can be looked at as a positive. Years ago, we would say....well, we have one scholarship left. Now, we have tons of opportunities. Also, I get why people would be frustrated. This is a results driven business and trust me I am not a participation ribbon guy. I am excited for a NEW team. last year's team simply wasn't FUN for me to watch. Just my humble opinion. Lets use this portal. THANK YOU to the many donors who are stepping up for the hoops programs. This isn't going anywhere. We can either evolve or die. GO BISON!
    Is this a portal problem and NIL or a coaching problem? Seems to be coaching... I am in for the GnG. I gave my opinion to someone from NDSU yesterday on not renewing my season tickets for football and Teammakers... There is a HUGE problem in the administration office.... IMO...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Thanks Burgundy for all youre doing. Im glad DWT is still here. We need a scorer and probably someone to fill Morgans shoes. Lets hope TMiller and Jacari take a step forward. Team needs some toughness as well.

I am not saying things will be perfect, but I am certainly encouraged by what I have seen. I think Luke was a huge addition to our staff. In this day and age, you need connections. I think they are using those connections. I am personally excited. We have had some great donors step up as of late. Excited for the event tomorrow at the football practice for all members. That will be fun. THank you guys for the positive energy.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.