Page 83 of 367 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Did they change the format to Early games all 16 seeds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, the bottom four overall seeds play each other and the last four at large teams in will play each other. There will be one 16 seed game and one at-large game both next Tuesday and Wednesday nights in Dayton to get the field pared down from 68 to 64.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    In the Gonzaga thread Bisonator98 mentioned that we need to get Richman out of here before he runs this program into the ground like the NDSU women's program. That got me thinking, has it already happened? I am starting to think we are hitting the rocks this season and we might have hung on to him one year too long. I know his contract is up this year but I worry that it is too late.

I know if my six year old son didn't want season tickets we wouldn't have gotten them this year. I don't post much here anymore because, well I don't really care. This coming from someone who would say college basketball is pretty close to my favorite sport.

I would say we lost the casual fans before we ever got them and we are losing real basketball fans at this point.

Thoughts great NDSU Basketball minds? I will hang up and listen.
    Hard to believe this was only about 3 months ago.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    lol at people here hoping for an NDSU loss just so they can say they were somehow right about Richman. You know who you are.
    I'm a Richman critic and wanted this team to win tonight. The student athletes have played well the last few weeks, and have well deserved this trip to the dance. We're probably a 16 seed but it's called March Madness for a reason. Keep the momentum going boys!

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Vinnie is clutch. Richman would be dumb not to ride him closing out the win. That's just smart basketball.
    I think this is the first time all season that strategy worked out for us...

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    I think this is the first time all season that strategy worked out for us...
    Team leaned on Vinnie plenty this season.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Team leaned on Vinnie plenty this season.
    Right but how many leads did we lose trying to just run out the clock this year?

Can’t for this thread to be refreshed if we don’t make the dance next year. No excuses not to right?

For the record I have no problem with Richman, just wish we could beat some mid level teams every once in a while. That or it would be nice for 22 to 24 win seasons to be the norm.

Its time to officially retire this thread. All you people who ripped Richman and this program amd didnt fill the seats at the Shac this year can suck a big one. Ok, that being said. Lets all come together, have a hug, chug a beer, and celebrate that we are dancing baby!!!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Its time to officially retire this thread. All you people who ripped Richman and this program amd didnt fill the seats at the Shac this year can suck a big one. Ok, that being said. Lets all come together, have a hug, chug a beer, and celebrate that we are dancing baby!!!!
    To be fair I went to more games at the SHAC after I started ripping Richman on this thread, so I will sick none. I'm not sold on DR but at this point I'm okay with an extension. My best case scenario would be a three year extension with a pay bump but the first year would start immediately so he'd only have three years to prove himself more. I know that won't happen though.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Right but how many leads did we lose trying to just run out the clock this year?

Can’t for this thread to be refreshed if we don’t make the dance next year. No excuses not to right?

For the record I have no problem with Richman, just wish we could beat some mid level teams every once in a while. That or it would be nice for 22 to 24 win seasons to be the norm.
    I don't know, how many? SDSU at home was due to turnovers and poor free throw shooting, Rocky and Tyson.

Clock running down with the game still in question, Vinnie is who you want with the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    To be fair I went to more games at the SHAC after I started ripping Richman on this thread, so I will sick none. I'm not sold on DR but at this point I'm okay with an extension. My best case scenario would be a three year extension with a pay bump but the first year would start immediately so he'd only have three years to prove himself more. I know that won't happen though.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Prove himself? He didnt do that this year? He took a team with no seniors, no first team or second team all conference players, and got to the frickin ncaa tournament!!!! If he hasnt proven his worth as a coach by now, nothing will impres you I guess. Maybe if the Bison are cutting down the nets at us bank stadium in a few weeks, right?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN