Page 76 of 367 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    That’s a run? Ok.

BTW, I knew we have three. I didn’t think anybody would call that a “run”. Such dominance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bet bunnies say they have some kind of FCS playoff run with much less.

NDSU is 15-15 now in D1 games this year and beat 2 SUB.500 teams in ORU and WIU.

they STILL shouldn't extend Dave Richman. Hell no.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

My final straw for wanting a new HC is the repeated history of blowing double digit leads in the 2nd half. This is a coaching error not player error.

Congrats to Richman on his contact extension. Shots for everyone tonight!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Six title game appearances with 3 wins for bison program. Let’s make it 4 for 7 tomorrow night.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    That’s a run? Ok.

BTW, I knew we have three. I didn’t think anybody would call that a “run”. Such dominance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s no 7 titles in 8 years football run, but damn good for a newly eligible tourney team. In case you didn’t notice, Bison basketball has been winning less and less each year since 2015. So, yes, I call 2009-2015 our basketball run.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutmeg View Post
    Excellent post! I was a freshman in 1977 and have been to no less than a dozen games per year since that time and every tournament game included the d2 playoff games. Been a season ticket holder for most of those years. The Richman bashing is unbelievable. Other than the Omaha and Ft Wayne coaches I wouldn't trade him for anyone else in the conference. I'd take him any day and twice on Sundays instead of Saul the huckster.
    Saul the huckster? If Saul doesn't take the Woodside and Co team to the NCAA tournament he is a failure. He did it and than he built an ever better team, the best team that Summit has probably had since NDSU has been a member. Yeah, that guy is a huckster. Saul had an RPI in 30's and had multiple top 100 wins in his final season, that is winning at a high level. The man beat two high majors in a season. That is what we want from Dave, at least he seems to be improving but he still has a ways to go to catch up to Tim and Saul.

That said, I do agree that there aren't a lot of great coaches in this league. It definitely isn't what it used to be with Kampe, Sutton, Hunter, etc.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Saul the huckster? If Saul doesn't take the Woodside and Co team to the NCAA tournament he is a failure. He did it and than he built an ever better team, the best team that Summit has probably had since NDSU has been a member. Yeah, that guy is a huckster. Saul had an RPI in 30's and had multiple top 100 wins in his final season, that is winning at a high level. That is what we want from Dave, at least he seems to be improving.

That said, I do agree that there aren't a lot of great coaches in this league.
    At least he's never held for a last second 3 attempt when he was down 3 and the other team still had a 1-and-1 to shoot like WIU just did. Not sure what Billy Wright was thinking there. Richman outcoached him there without doing anything.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Six title game appearances with 3 wins for bison program. Let’s make it 4 for 7 tomorrow night.

A win tomorrow puts us 1 behind SDSU's 5 NCAA appearances. Tomorrow's game is huge for the program!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bottom line...I couldn't watch last years team. This team has rekindled my interest