Page 120 of 365 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

2658 attendence.
    I'd say 1800 actual. 27 students
    that's my main concern w program and its sustainability. Need 4000-5000 fans there. need a buzz, excitement. only hit 4000 last year 2 times sdsu/und

havent had a full house since 2007 Kansas State game?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    2658 attendence.
    that's my main concern w program and its sustainability. Need 4000-5000 fans there. need a buzz, excitement. only hit 4000 last year 2 times sdsu/und

Students are terrible. I am starting to blame some of the apathy on the athletic department

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Students are terrible. I am starting to blame some of the apathy on the athletic department
    There were some prize giveaways last night. Only students were eligible. Not all students sit in the south end. We had five sitting just to the right of us, and I noticed another group next to a friend that sits on the east side.

Still bad. But not as bad as most games last season.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Thanks. My prediction is we get run out of the gym tonight and nothing is different from previous games.
    More than happy to be completely wrong. Love the changes but why has it taken so long?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Just glad to see some changes and a big win. Hopefully Richman sticks with it. I want this team to win, last night was nice.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

How many people have died so far due to beer sales?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    How many people have died so far due to beer sales?
    Liver failure is a long, drawn out death.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Confused why students are not going. Pretty solid venue to catch a game and the team made it to the dance last year.

When I was in school, we usually had a decent number there, and the BSA was a total dump. Granted, we had the best seats in the building but I don't think that really mattered.

Go to the game ya losers.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Confused why students are not going. Pretty solid venue to catch a game and the team made it to the dance last year.

When I was in school, we usually had a decent number there, and the BSA was a total dump. Granted, we had the best seats in the building but I don't think that really mattered.

Go to the game ya losers.
    I think being off campus for those 2 years really killed student interest in basketball. But this is now the 4th season back on campus so I don't know if student interest will ever recover.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    2658 attendence.

Team is average, it's impossible to sit a whole game if you are over 5'11" unless you want your back to hurt for the next week, and we play no name opponents.