Page 97 of 102 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 1019

Thread: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

  1. #961
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,367
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

    Has Richman got any offers/intervi.... oh i cant even finish the sentence...lol
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    your mom
    Posts
    6,159

    Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Has Richman got any offers/intervi.... oh i cant even finish the sentence...lol
    This won’t age well

  3. #963
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,367
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

    if he's so worthy.. then why wont any of the other 300+ D1 schools even contact him for openings? ill hang up and listen
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    your mom
    Posts
    6,159

    Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    if he's so worthy.. then why wont any of the other 300+ D1 schools even contact him for openings? ill hang up and listen
    We know he hasnít been?

  5. #965
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,367
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

    Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    we know he hasnít been?
    bahahahahahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,441

    Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

    Can the Moderator of this board close this thread titled, Has Richman run this program into the ground.

    After good success to end 2019 season, let’s end the continued disrespect of this thread. This thread is not currently relevant.

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,367
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

    Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Can the Moderator of this board close this thread titled, Has Richman run this program into the ground.

    After good success to end 2019 season, let’s end the continued disrespect of this thread. This thread is not currently relevant.
    you serious clark? 0 quality wins. ZERO. beating 2 garbage summit teams in tourney, then average omaha then garbage NC CENTRAL isnt getting this program out of the dumpster. the summit lost a ton of talent for upcoming year, yes ndsu should cruise thru the league. but we will still be waiting for that 1 quality win in 5 years.
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  8. #968
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,143
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you serious clark? 0 quality wins. ZERO. beating 2 garbage summit teams in tourney, then average omaha then garbage NC CENTRAL isnt getting this program out of the dumpster. the summit lost a ton of talent for upcoming year, yes ndsu should cruise thru the league. but we will still be waiting for that 1 quality win in 5 years.
    CoolStoryElChapo

  9. #969
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    your mom
    Posts
    6,159

    Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    you serious clark? 0 quality wins. ZERO. beating 2 garbage summit teams in tourney, then average omaha then garbage NC CENTRAL isnt getting this program out of the dumpster. the summit lost a ton of talent for upcoming year, yes ndsu should cruise thru the league. but we will still be waiting for that 1 quality win in 5 years.
    You discount all NDSU accomplishments it’s absurd you call yourself a fan.... constant negativity isn’t anyway to live life

  10. #970
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,116

    Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

    Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    You discount all NDSU accomplishments itís absurd you call yourself a fan.... constant negativity isnít anyway to live life
    If he was smart heíd monetize his posting. Since his jibbetish leads to clicks and clicks are worth money

    Wait I said if he was smart.


    Hey el chapo. You never answered who the big donors were at Concordia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •