Page 46 of 365 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

HAVE TO GET RID OF RICHMAN! dont care , boring, ZERO excitement in his offense and play.

NDSU will finish 12-16 vs D1 teams this year.

ZERO quality wins in Dave's 5 years. go look it up. Z E R O !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    But that is based on how the team does in regular season. It is not predetermined.
    i hadn’t noticed. I just thought that’s the way it is
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    exactly, this is why I don't like the League frothing at the mouth about SF, sucks for every team not in Brookings or Vermillion, but its not going to change. Would love to have it at an actual destination place, I have zero interest in going to SF in March.
    I know it's more convenient for the SD schools but this tournament is incredibly well run and is an absolute blast to attend. I go every year and every year I'm disappointed in the showing by Bison fans. It's a quick trip down, tickets are affordable and the energy in that place is amazing. It's a great weekend every time.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Prediction...That last second shot against SDSU will be straw that broke the Camels back. We will get crushed by Omaha and quickly exit Sioux Falls. DR gets canned and will get an assistant job somewhere at a decent mid major and will live to be a head coach again. Hopefully, we make the right hire this time around though, it is crucial.
    This is the question, will we be backing into the tournament again or go in on a hot streak? At this point I have no idea, only time will tell.

I suppose that's an improvement in my attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Prediction...That last second shot against SDSU will be straw that broke the Camels back. We will get crushed by Omaha and quickly exit Sioux Falls. DR gets canned and will get an assistant job somewhere at a decent mid major and will live to be a head coach again. Hopefully, we make the right hire this time around though, it is crucial.
    I had this thought Saturday after the game. Normally a team could take some kind of "moral victory" over basically leading the top team in the league for 20 minutes but that was such a gut punch for a young team I think they're going to struggle to get back to the level they were at during that game and during the winning streak. The banked in half-courter could end up being the final nail that will cost Dave Richman and his staff their jobs. Not that anyone should feel sorry for him... he kinda made his bed with the slow and steady slide over the last few years up until a month ago but it just goes to show how competitive the coaching market is at the D1 level.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I know it's more convenient for the SD schools but this tournament is incredibly well run and is an absolute blast to attend. I go every year and every year I'm disappointed in the showing by Bison fans. It's a quick trip down, tickets are affordable and the energy in that place is amazing. It's a great weekend every time.
    Agreed. IT's a money maker for the SL schools. As central a location as you can find too. It's not going anywhere else for awhile if ever.

I get a kick out of this every year as well. People can't handle that Sioux Falls has a nicer facility than anything Fargo can provide not to mention it is perfectly centrally located.

Hard to commit so many days going to SF, if it was like Arch Madness with a Thursday-Sunday format(only the bottom feeders play Thursday) it would be a lot more traveling fan friendly.

The tournament is built to give the SD schools a massive advantage. I don't like it but it isn't going to change.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post

The tournament is built to give the SD schools a massive advantage.
    It is not built to purposely give them an advantage. It is built in a way that happens to give them an advantage.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I get a kick out of this every year as well. People can't handle that Sioux Falls has a nicer facility than anything Fargo can provide not to mention it is perfectly centrally located.
    Sioux Falls is a great location, the fans and city supports it.