Page 34 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    NDSU should be able to go 6-2 to end the season, and win two tournament games to get to 20 wins. And then Richman should still be fired. I would say his worst loss was as the #2 seed losing to #7 IUPUI in the first round of the Summit tourney however long ago that was. We could tell the team was losing steam near the end of that season, and he hasn't recovered Saul's momentum since.
    Dont see 6-2 happening. Some tough road games coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Meh, I'm sure he'd care if he was offered the HC job. Wouldn't be the first "enemy" to flip allegiances.
    Ndsu is a good job and Im sure he would be interested and a candidate.

Boshee is a D2 coach. I would really hope NDSU would look beyond that. Much more ready candidates for a program like NDSU.

Yeah, I don't see NDSU hiring a D2 coach.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Boshee is a D2 coach. I would really hope NDSU would look beyond that. Much more ready candidates for a program like NDSU.
    Not sure what else is expected. Hes at least a HC

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Ndsu is a good job and Im sure he would be interested and a candidate.
    NDSU is arguably one of the better Summit league jobs. Its a program that should be in the top 4 of the conference year-in and year-out. Its got facilities, support and a strong enough recruiting circle that it should be a premier job in the Summit. It should be looking at an elite P5 assistant who is a premier recruiter ... like Otzelberger was at I-State. Heck maybe Miles will be looking for a job after he gets fired at Nebraska this year!

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jeff Boschee has gone 76-45 in four years at Missouri Southern. His teams have finished between 2nd and 4th place in the league with a 52-27 record in conference. He was 64-14, coaching for Barstow High School in KC from 2007-2010. This school doesn't have a good tradition in sports. They seem to lose out every year to the likes of Pittsburgh State, NW Missouri, and even Emporia State in most sports.

Kansas University has a tradition of allowing their senior players to play a game in their home state (or with a home state team). His senior year, they played against UN_. I'm not sure if he chose UN_ or if it was the schedule worked out to play the suzies.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Jeff Boschee has gone 76-45 in four years at Missouri Southern. His teams have finished between 2nd and 4th place in the league with a 52-27 record in conference. He was 64-14, coaching for Barstow High School in KC from 2007-2010. This school doesn't have a good tradition in sports. They seem to lose out every year to the likes of Pittsburgh State, NW Missouri, and even Emporia State in most sports.

Kansas University has a tradition of allowing their senior players to play a game in their home state (or with a home state team). His senior year, they played against UN_. I'm not sure if he chose UN_ or if it was the schedule worked out to play the suzies.
    SCREW BOSHCEE he's a sioux fan, thru and thru #Loser
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by wcbsas View Post
    NDSU is arguably one of the better Summit league jobs. Its a program that should be in the top 4 of the conference year-in and year-out. Its got facilities, support and a strong enough recruiting circle that it should be a premier job in the Summit. It should be looking at an elite P5 assistant who is a premier recruiter ... like Otzelberger was at I-State. Heck maybe Miles will be looking for a job after he gets fired at Nebraska this year!
    Being a Power assistant doesnt guarantee success as a HC

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post

Boschee’s older brother Mike played for the school up north after high school, so that was Jeff’s preferred destination for his Jayhawks game in ND.