Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's Skipping FCS playoff blowout for NDSU/Drake at US Bank like me?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Who's Skipping FCS playoff blowout for NDSU/Drake at US Bank like me?

I'm actually also hitting up the basketball game at US Bank instead of the playoff game, not sitting front row but a good excuse for a weekend in the cities to see a bunch of friends I don't get to very often and take in a Bison event at US Bank. I'm less optimistic about our basketball team than I was after the UCSB game but should still be fun. I'll be back for the playoff game next weekend.

Default Re: Who's Skipping FCS playoff blowout for NDSU/Drake at US Bank like me?

Yea I'd rather go to a 52 10 beatdown vs pud state oppoded to traveling 7 hours round trip to watch a dave Richman team

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll be there lakes. This is no grand statement on my part, I really enjoy NDSU FB and BB. Gotta skip the FB game for little kid travel ball near Minneapolis this weekend.

Where are you taking me after the game?
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

Ok Guys.

Erik the Red is the NDSU Football watch party and pre party for the basketball game.

1:30 p.m. NDSU Pregame Gathering and Football Watch Location, at Erik the Red, 601 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, Minn.
    2:00 p.m. Second Round of FCS Playoffs
    5:30 p.m. NDSU Bison vs. Drake University Bulldogs Basketball Game

Trim. Only the best for you... The Seville !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?