Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/26 @ #1 Gonzaga

Default Re: 11/26 @ #1 Gonzaga

Quote Originally Posted by capitalcitybison View Post
    This is the difference between putting 9 million into basketball and 1.5 million.
    Remember when we had the BSA and beat the likes of Marquette, Wisconsin, Notre Dame and Oklahoma....Losing like this and to pretty much every decent team isn't about money....It is coaching.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by EZBizon View Post
    Even the announcers on the game are asking why Geu isn't in the entire game. Saying every time he is in there he does something good. Giving him props and can't understand why he is not in the game more.
    The announcers said "the lone bright spot is Deng Geu. " I look at the box score and hes at the bottom for minutes played. Top guy for efficiency too. This team will never be good because he holds back out best players and over plays out bad players. Geu would be a 1st team all Summit if he played for a real coach

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

zags went on a 33-4 run and I swear I only saw Richman call 1 timeout.

I saw the weave, I saw players that are not D1 caliber, I just don't get it.

Cam Hunter puts up 30 at USC, but cant get more than 4-5 minutes? Rocky Krueser doesn't have ANY set plays for him?

Pathetic. down 50 soon.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Yes Geu would be a big contributor for the SD schools

Coaching is a part of it but those teams were also one and done in the ncaa tournament and notre dame didn't even make it. We also had experienced teams that had a lot of playing time together. This team has had a few games. I have no idea what the rest of the year will bring but the key to winning the summit has been the same every year we have been in it, good point guard play and a borderline nba player. SDSU was lucky that a guy they didn't think could play is that nba type player

Embarrassing loss
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The announcers said "the lone bright spot is Deng Geu. " I look at the box score and hes at the bottom for minutes played. Top guy for efficiency too. This team will never be good because he holds back out best players and over plays out bad players. Geu would be a 1st team all Summit if he played for a real coach
    Deng would have had a few more points and some dunks had they passed him the ball when he would roll to the hoop.

Quote Originally Posted by capitalcitybison View Post
    Coaching is a part of it but those teams were also one and done in the ncaa tournament and notre dame didn't even make it. We also had experienced teams that had a lot of playing time together. This team has had a few games. I have no idea what the rest of the year will bring but the key to winning the summit has been the same every year we have been in it, good point guard play and a borderline nba player. SDSU was lucky that a guy they didn't think could play is that nba type player
    This Bison team will finish last in the Summit. I wouldnt watch them for free. Not worth the anger I feel watching them

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lets not forget Rocky!! Great stretch 4 with potential but needs encouragement coaching...not subbed n yelled at
    Poor coaching..poor sub rotations...poor game management...poor x n os....i wanta rip my ears off when hear Richman talk...such a bull shitter..
    Our culture is solid..blah blah

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    This Bison team will finish last in the Summit. I wouldnt watch them for free. Not worth the anger I feel watching them
    My 10 win prediction looking good??