Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/26 @ #1 Gonzaga

Default Re: 11/26 @ #1 Gonzaga

Samuelson has no reason being on the court as much as he is, he's a few minute fill in spot shooter guy not a fricking starter. Richman has to be one of the worst in game coaches at the D1 level. Who am I kidding, his player development isn't any better.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well I was very impressed with the first 10-12 minutes. Once we took the lead and then went down by 14 within a blink of an eye it went back to taking bad shots. I guess if we were going to lose I would be fine with still taking quality shots even if they were just 2s. Hoisting ugly 3 doesn’t take much skill.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Well I was very impressed with the first 10-12 minutes. Once we took the lead and then went down by 14 within a blink of an eye it went back to taking bad shots. I guess if we were going to lose I would be fine with still taking quality shots even if they were just 2s. Hoisting ugly 3 doesn’t take much skill.
    Well... Deng attacks the rim. The rest of the guys get tired and chuck lazy threes

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How bout this....REMEMBER WHOOO WAS to be best player on this Bison team...Tyson Ward...turnover prone and never looks like a TEAM GUY...his stat line 1 pt 3 turnovers!!!

Gue and Cook played 16 minutes in the first half combined...Sameulson played 14.

That is coaching malpractice and it better get Richman fired if it continues.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Richman really has a shitty feel for momentum
    This is very true.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Gue and Cook played 16 minutes in the first half combined...Sameulson played 14.

That is coaching malpractice and it better get Richman fired if it continues.
    Amennnnnn

Hes clueless

As an asst coach id be like....heyyyyy what the hell are youuu doing you dumb asshollleeee

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    How bout this....REMEMBER WHOOO WAS to be best player on this Bison team...Tyson Ward...turnover prone and never looks like a TEAM GUY...his stat line 1 pt 3 turnovers!!!
    Tyson had issues with turnovers last season as well, 4th most in the Summit. The Summit leader in TO's last season was another Bison who graduated. Turnovers have been a big issue for NDSU the last two years. Take care of the damn ball!!

What sucks is our media is so football fanatical that Richman's garbage coaching goes completely unchecked. Nobody to call him out, his ass should be on absolute fire. I fully expected to get dismantled tonight but I've had enough of how he coaches this team.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.