Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/26 @ #1 Gonzaga

Default Re: 11/26 @ #1 Gonzaga

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Lets not forget Rocky!! Great stretch 4 with potential but needs encouragement coaching...not subbed n yelled at
    Poor coaching..poor sub rotations...poor game management...poor x n os....i wanta rip my ears off when hear Richman talk...such a bull shitter..
    Our culture is solid..blah blah
    How about going with Deng and Rocky at the same time? Need some toughness

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by capitalcitybison View Post
    Coaching is a part of it but those teams were also one and done in the ncaa tournament and notre dame didn't even make it. We also had experienced teams that had a lot of playing time together. This team has had a few games. I have no idea what the rest of the year will bring but the key to winning the summit has been the same every year we have been in it, good point guard play and a borderline nba player. SDSU was lucky that a guy they didn't think could play is that nba type player
    Notre Dame didn't make the NCAA tournament because their best player was suspended for the season shortly after we beat them.

We beat Wisconsin with a team of freshmen and one JUCO transfer. Under Richman since the Gonzaga game, any good high major has pretty much wiped the floor with us....it is getting old fast.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

My 10 win prediction looking good??
    For the whole season? 10 wins overall is fair. The odds of Richman figuring it out is low. Odds are it's the # of minutes Geu gets per game, and not garbage time in a blowout loss

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Lets not forget Rocky!! Great stretch 4 with potential but needs encouragement coaching...not subbed n yelled at
    Poor coaching..poor sub rotations...poor game management...poor x n os....i wanta rip my ears off when hear Richman talk...such a bull shitter..
    Our culture is solid..blah blah
    You don't like Dave
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Notre Dame didn't make the NCAA tournament because their best player was suspended for the season shortly after we beat them.

We beat Wisconsin with a team of freshmen and one JUCO transfer. Under Richman since the Gonzaga game, any good high major has pretty much wiped the floor with us....it is getting old fast.
    Got old for me 2 seasons ago, went from bball season being exciting to once football is over I can't wait till fall

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    You don't like Dave
    No. Dont like the results and direction. Do you?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

ndsu could start season 2-10 easily.

How the HECK does Rocky Krueser get ZERO points?? a coach cant even do 1 SET PLAY for him? was averaging 11.5
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

If I was the Athletic director, Walseth and Richman would trade jobs. Results couldn't be any worse. The womens team may actually get shutout

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    No. Dont like the results and direction. Do you?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    My post wasn't directed at you, but since you asked.....we aren't very good. Very frustrated. Love our youth. Really think we hit on some studs there. Love finally recruiting Minneapolis. I don't understand some things. Results based business. I'd love our admin to invest in our schedule. Sdsu does. We gotta f'n care about hoops. New facility, great city, cost of attendance... this is a great job. Something isn't clicking. We stunk tonight. I expect better. Do we play loose?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    My post wasn't directed at you, but since you asked.....we aren't very good. Very frustrated. Love our youth. Really think we hit on some studs there. Love finally recruiting Minneapolis. I don't understand some things. Results based business. I'd love our admin to invest in our schedule. Sdsu does. We gotta f'n care about hoops. New facility, great city, cost of attendance... this is a great job. Something isn't clicking. We stunk tonight. I expect better. Do we play loose?
    I dont know what's missing. But it seems like attrition sucks, we cant develop skills, and seemingly every year we say were young. I don't see any leaders and nobody seems to care. I do like a handful of players though