Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    When MSU did this buyout years ago why did they do it? Beside not wanting to get their asses kicked and being humiliated? I believe thsy did a buyout twice, any other reason for their actions?
    I can't really answer this authoritatively as I let somebody borrow Vol. 8 of my collectors' edition of The Bisonville Book of Grievances and they haven't returned it.

MSU didn't buy out twice, they rescheduled the return game once and then bought out a game. Really, it wouldn't be such a sore spot except they didn't tell NDSU about it until February, and that, mon frere, is UND-level douchebaggery.

Anyway, their QB plays like Chris Streveler. 10.6 100 meters is freaking fast too.

That Troy Anderson looks tough as nails. Lots of carries and tough carries. Just keeps bouncing back up and doing it again. I really hope he doesn't get hurt against us, but its gonna be tough on him to get used that hard against our D.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I can't really answer this authoritatively as I let somebody borrow Vol. 8 of my collectors' edition of The Bisonville Book of Grievances and they haven't returned it.

MSU didn't buy out twice, they rescheduled the return game once and then bought out a game. Really, it wouldn't be such a sore spot except they didn't tell NDSU about it until February, and that, mon frere, is UND-level douchebaggery.

Anyway, their QB plays like Chris Streveler. 10.6 100 meters is freaking fast too.
    We have to have some reason to really dislike them. This will suffice.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bobcat Playoff Week ... Let's get it started

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    From the Bobcat board, 2010 I went to Bozeman, took a lot of shit from their fans until DJ Mcnorton showed them how we run, can't wait for Saturday. I have a family tie with MSU so I'm happy to get to continue rubbing in they can't beat us
    And there offense in 2010 was a million times better and they still didn’t do much against us.

That first page has some pretty reasonable comments. After that, it starts to get a little out there though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Another gem:

“However, they will not overmatch us at every position, whether they believe that or not. They do not have a Troy Anderson at QB. They do not have an athlete like Jonsen on their entire roster. They do not have a true frosh RB like we have. “

That poster is probably going to be horrified to discover how right he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have a friend named Troy Anderson...this week is going to be a trip reading that name all of the time.

Wtf does an athlete by Jonsen mean? Is he doing the long jump, high jump, 100m dash and triple jump during the game? Whats his expertise and how do we counter?

I wouldnt trade their true freshman for any of our 4 studs, and Ive watched zero film on their rb.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    The Bobcat thread says we don't want to play them, according to JMU they are going to house us and the GSU board says we don't want anything to do with Kennesaw. Can we buy our way out of any of these games?
    honestly its a tiring issue with playoffs. We endure bumpkins, mouth breathers and dipshits from all over the country.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Got 2 tickets for sale, these puds will be a waste of a fine saturday.
    Are you the new SoCalledFan?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    honestly its a tiring issue with playoffs. We endure bumpkins, mouth breathers and dipshits from all over the country.
    We should be able to handle it though because we get so much practice in the offseason on Bisonville from our own fanbase. Except, of course, you'd have to add rage-aholics in there.

Note: I combined the two Montana State threads into one.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Are you the new SoCalledFan?
    you missed the usd game that was in your backyard.