Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Anderson is very fast and tough as nails. He would be one hell of a good FB/TE in our system. Don’t kid yourself ... he will get some yards against us. Solid football player who just does not quit. And I mean no disrespect for him as a QB for Cats, cuz they are doing what they have to with what they have available.

He isn’t Easton Stick tho, and I hope the Cats appreciate Easton after this game. The best player in the FCS, bar none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eh I don’t buy that. I think Jabril Cox is the best player in the FCS. If he says healthy, he is going to be starting on sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Eh I don’t buy that. I think Jabril Cox is the best player in the FCS. If he says healthy, he is going to be starting on sundays.
    How about best offensive and defensive players in FCS? Cuz I agree with that.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Anderson is very fast and tough as nails. He would be one hell of a good FB/TE in our system. Don’t kid yourself ... he will get some yards against us. Solid football player who just does not quit. And I mean no disrespect for him as a QB for Cats, cuz they are doing what they have to with what they have available.

He isn’t Easton Stick tho, and I hope the Cats appreciate Easton after this game. The best player in the FCS, bar none.

I'm not dissing Anderson, he's a good player but he had 23 carries for 107 yards against us......... Our defense sucks and aside from Buss and Olson we have no speed.

You guys are 2 times better defensively, and you scheme better and have elite athletes. I would guess Anderson gets half of his total he had against us. If he gets anywhere near a 100 it's in junk time when you guys are up 30+ and Klieman takes his foot off the gas.

He will also have less time to get there because of your long time consuming drives.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

I have no doubt that he is a good player and will get some yards. How do you think NDSU will game plan to limit the damage?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I have no doubt that he is a good player and will get some yards. How do you think NDSU will game plan to limit the damage?
    Cox and Grimsley. Anderson is there biggest weapon. We’ll know where he is at all time until it doesn’t matter ... kinda like AGris suggests above.

And in a race with pads, I’d take Easton over him on a wager. Don’t think Cats fans realize how fast Stick is, but hope they get to see and appreciate it.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Cox and Grimsley. Anderson is there biggest weapon. We’ll know where he is at all time until it doesn’t matter ... kinda like AGris suggests above.

And in a race with pads, I’d take Easton over him on a wager. Don’t think Cats fans realize how fast Stick is, but hope they get to see and appreciate it.

I agree I would take Stick over him 40-60 yards. After Anderson gets up to speed he might make it close at 80-100.

Stick definitely more explosive and shifty, it takes Anderson a few more steps to get up to speed and he's more straight line than shifty.

AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    I agree I would take Stick over him 40-60 yards. After Anderson gets up to speed he might make it close at 80-100.

Stick definitely more explosive and shifty, it takes Anderson a few more steps to get up to speed and he's more straight line than shifty.

Exactly as I see it, Mike.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Troy Anderson's high school PR in the 100 meters was 10.88 and 22.11 in the 200 meters......very fast......very, very fast.

Everyone keeps talking about Andersen's size and speed, but keeps forgetting we have the same thing with not only Easton Stick, but also Trey Lance. I believe the NDSU scout team will have their defense well prepared by Saturday.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Troy Anderson's high school PR in the 100 meters was 10.88 and 22.11 in the 200 meters......very fast......very, very fast.
    This would appear to be some sort of Southern speed.