Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by tojo70 View Post
    You bought a gun from a gun shop in Cut Bank? That's on you buddy. That's an I'll advised transaction.
    Apparently that's well-known in Montana huh.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    While I don’t disagree with this, didn’t we lose last time you gave us props? Not sure how I feel about this
    Um, alpha has been giving us props AT LEAST since 2011/2012. I suggest we allow him to do his damn job and keep up the good work!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Um, alpha has been giving us props AT LEAST since 2011/2012. I suggest we allow him to do his damn job and keep up the good work!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    He did say Carson would be an NFL draft pick when Brock was still the qb. He’s a great football mind.

I'm a Montanan and they show hate to all other states for some reason. The state and the people are very selfish in Montana so show hate to out of state people. Just who we are I guess.

The better you are the more hate they show.

Anybody find Montana State video? It's hard to find - heck, Fox mistakenly put Mississippi State v Ole Miss video up with their write up. The SDSU stuff is useless because Andersen* wasn't their QB. Andersen's first game this season was against Portland State (he had 211 yards rushing, btw).

Should be an interesting game - they were having a lot of success running the option against UIW - they also were running the delta formation in the backfield too, weren't they? Andersen threw some nice balls against UIW so if they've got a guy who can get behind our secondary like Illinois State did, that could be trouble. It's really tough to judge team speed, but they looked very quick. They kind of remind me of the 2011 or 2010 Bison team. I just can't watch UIW again because that team is the opposite of NDSU.

* it's not Anderson - like Brock Jensen, the second "e" is for Excellence.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

TIME for Robbie Grimsley to fill the box and pile up tackles on ANDERSON!!!

I don't think QB will have time to throw deep ball---think our DL is way better than their OL

BUYOUTBOBCATS better start fast -----only chance

NDSU 42
    Montana St. 10

You would think some of the wise azzes on this site actually play. Funny how the fans always praise the team for being so classy and often times act the opposite themselves. I promise you that the BobCats do not fear the Bison. With that , Go Bison!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    You would think some of the wise azzes on this site actually play. Funny how the fans always praise the team for being so classy and often times act the opposite themselves. I promise you that the BobCats do not fear the Bison. With that , Go Bison!!!!
    Nobody said they were scared. Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. SIU wasn't scared, doesn't mean they didn't get boatraced.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've only seen 2 of Montana States games this season. They look like the 2010 NDSU team to me. Gritty hard nosed team, runs the ball well, doesn't really throw it that great but plays sound defense and special teams. Their kicker seem to have an off day against UIW but he was great in that first game against WIU that I watched. Probably a year or 2 away from making a long run in the PO's. Don't think they are balanced enough to move the ball on us. Might have some big plays here or there but I don't see them putting up more then 10-14 points. I don't think their defense will stop our offense. I'm expecting a 38-10 type game.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Anybody find Montana State video? It's hard to find - heck, Fox mistakenly put Mississippi State v Ole Miss video up with their write up. The SDSU stuff is useless because Andersen* wasn't their QB. Andersen's first game this season was against Portland State (he had 211 yards rushing, btw).

Should be an interesting game - they were having a lot of success running the option against UIW - they also were running the delta formation in the backfield too, weren't they? Andersen threw some nice balls against UIW so if they've got a guy who can get behind our secondary like Illinois State did, that could be trouble. It's really tough to judge team speed, but they looked very quick. They kind of remind me of the 2011 or 2010 Bison team. I just can't watch UIW again because that team is the opposite of NDSU.

* it's not Anderson - like Brock Jensen, the second "e" is for Excellence.
    I finished watching the Incarnate Word-Montana State game last night and I’m impressed with how much the Bobcats have improved since the SDSU game. Their constant offensive set changing and Andersen’s skills is going be “fun” for the Bison Defensive staff’s game plan preparation.

This is a good opponent for the Bison to begin their playoff stretch as it will cause them to stay focused right away. I believe NDSU will win comfortably, but maybe not cover the spread. Both teams run the ball too much and the game time will be flying.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!