Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Nope, just ask the hippies that protest 24/7 in front of your courthouse.
    So we share a border with these dirty hippies and now we are forced to share the same football field as them. I suppose the next thing I know is someone will tell me we have to have the same state bird as these ag college douches.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    So we share a border with these dirty hippies and now we are forced to share the same football field as them. I suppose the next thing I know is someone will tell me we have to have the same state bird as these ag college douches.
    Yeah, I don't get the animosity towards ND from Montanans, I keep hearing that there would be no Montana without North Dakotans, at least no eastern Montana. The folks out here are great, but give these 'Cat fans one playoff win in a decade and suddenly they think they are world beaters. Notice how they are all brown nosers until we agree we will curb stomp them? Then they are all butt hurt. No wonder Griz fans can't stand em. Thanks for the heads up on their state bird, didn't know that. Copy 'Cats.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    There's a gun shop in Cut Bank run or owned by a Dick Cheney that completely misrepresented a gun I bought from him. Total screw job.
    You bought a gun from a gun shop in Cut Bank? That's on you buddy. That's an I'll advised transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Not likely the same crew. Each conference submits 2 crews for assignment and the NCAA takes it from there. First 2 rounds are usually 16 different crews with 7 of them selected for quarters, semi, finals based on observations the first two weeks. MVFC will likely get final if there is ever a final without a MVFC team but not likely this year.
    Thanks for the clarification, Indy. So, what were the complaints with the OVC crew? Too many ticky, tack flags or not enough?

Nope, just ask the hippies that protest 24/7 in front of your courthouse.
    Really? 24/7? This is strange. I live in the Valley and was just at the courthouse a couple of weeks ago and not a single protesting hippy. Hmm, maybe I was there on the 25th hour of the 8th day.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaState View Post
    The west coast people are screwing the state up but us natives aren’t as big of assholes as this makes us sound. I grew up on the ranch and pretty much everyone in my family is a rancher. If we heard a comment about montanans and sheep we’d just roll our eyes at hearing the same old tired joke for the thousandth time. Then we’d calmly exit the room, head outside and trap the best looking ewe we could get our hands on.
    Agreed. This guy knows what's going on

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

I've lived in Montana for 20+ years, one thing you learn living here. 'Cats fans have a yuge case of penis envy, from years, no decades of playing second fiddle to the mighty Griz. I'll see lots of 'Cat attire this week, after saturday none at all.
    Those second fiddle bitches play louder than first chair.

Yeah, I don't get the animosity towards ND from Montanans, I keep hearing that there would be no Montana without North Dakotans, at least no eastern Montana. The folks out here are great, but give these 'Cat fans one playoff win in a decade and suddenly they think they are world beaters. Notice how they are all brown nosers until we agree we will curb stomp them? Then they are all butt hurt. No wonder Griz fans can't stand em. Thanks for the heads up on their state bird, didn't know that. Copy 'Cats.
    Yep it's little brother syndrome at its best....... Nauseating too many expected by us.

#DealWithIt
    #UNDealWithIt

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaState View Post
    Really? 24/7? This is strange. I live in the Valley and was just at the courthouse a couple of weeks ago and not a single protesting hippy. Hmm, maybe I was there on the 25th hour of the 8th day.
    Nice thing about Bozeman? You can actually see Montana from there. #Bozangeles. Yeah, that's an old one, but a good one.

Sounds like the same typical banter I hear from any bordering states within our country. Just be glad NDSU doesn’t field hockey, otherwise those darn Canucks would be doing the same.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!