Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by Caribbeanhen View Post
    I heard ESPN3 is in negotiations with the Bison to keep off the gas Pedal until the third quarter

These beat downs are getting old
    Do you think we should move up

Quote Originally Posted by Caribbeanhen View Post
    I heard ESPN3 is in negotiations with the Bison to keep off the gas Pedal until the third quarter

These beat downs are getting old
    There is always NDSU basketball...Oh, wait.....
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    I watched the first 3 quarters of the MSU/UIW game last night until my smart TV locked up.

After hearing from MSU fans about how great their QB is, I was starting to rethink my original prediction for this game. Well I gotta tell ya, I wasn't all that impressed. For as fast as this kid is, he sure doesn't look like he plays fast. He either has lost a step or two in college, or he isn't opening it up when running the ball. He actually threw the ball better than most MSU fans gave him credit for, however, he had a ton of time to throw. He won't have that luxury against NDSU.

MSU couldn't put IW away until the fourth quarter and after 3 only led by 7, thanks to a blocked punt that resulted in a touchdown. In other words, if not for a blocked punt early in the game, the score would have been tied at the end of 3. To incarnate word!!! Let that sink in for a bit. MSU allowed nearly 400 of offense to IW. I mean really, IW? You allow 400 yards and take 4 quarters to put away a team that many said shouldn't even have made the playoffs. Yeah, this game isn't going to be pretty for the Bobcats.

I initially said the game would be over in 8 minutes. Well, maybe it will be interesting for a while longer, but I will be very surprised if this game is close by halftime.
    Everything about them is so over hyped it's ridiculous, they needed a fumble to get into the playoffs. This team isn't that good and all the idiots hyping them will find that out tomorrow.

I honestly want to say they don't score in the game. And if they don't get a freak play they won't. Their offense is that bad.

Everyone will see tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Do you think we should move up

I hear you got no place to go really

Quote Originally Posted by LongLostAlum View Post
    Although we're favored by about 30, I'm looking forward to this game, in what should have been a good rivalry over the years were it not for the general ineptitude of their football program. I stay over in Bozeman quite a bit, and once asked the hotel clerk how their football team was doing that year. She said, "we don't talk about our football team here."
    It was a rivalry especially in 1970's. Looks like we played them every year in that decade as non conference game... Met also in playoffs a few times.

Getting ready for the game tomorrow, watching last year's quarterfinal game vs wofford... the first half at anyway. Look up to see this beauty on the bookshelf.

20181130_212354.jpg

Sleep tight kittens.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Everything about them is so over hyped it's ridiculous, they needed a fumble to get into the playoffs. This team isn't that good and all the idiots hyping them will find that out tomorrow.

I honestly want to say they don't score in the game. And if they don't get a freak play they won't. Their offense is that bad.

Everyone will see tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Unless a team is really shitty, the Bison defense nearly always gives up an obligatory TD somewhere between the offense giving them a 21 or 28 pt cushion. I hear the atomic commission makes a correction to the global atomic time clock based on these events as they are that predictable

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The Tony Lama's are a game time decision.

Lardsin must go!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Unless a team is really shitty, the Bison defense nearly always gives up an obligatory TD somewhere between the offense giving them a 21 or 28 pt cushion. I hear the atomic commission makes a correction to the global atomic time clock based on these events as they are that predictable
    I was talking about that today with a buddy. I'm convinced the defense does that so they can play a few more series.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

How's the tailgating lineup looking?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk