Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaState View Post
    This is a pretty good rundown of our squad. We definitely are not guilty of having “zero talent” as was stated earlier in this thread.

Our defensive line is very stout and is anchored by Tucker Yates who is a beast. He didn’t play much in the 2nd half of our first playoff game due to I think a high ankle sprain. Hopefully he’ll be healed up for what will probably be his last game as a Bobcat. This defensive line is the reason we beat the griz. If you guys haven’t seen it, watch the griz last offensive play when we forced a fumble. It is a thing of beauty when it comes to d line play.

Our LBs have had a tough year due to injuries but have really stepped up the last few weeks. Grant Collins is great against the run.

Secondary is a question mark for us. If we are at full strength we have a pretty solid group back there as well.

Offensively, we have been steadily improving under our new acting OC Matt Miller. Troy Andersen is a great football player at multiple positions and has really carried us offensively. Our RB is a true freshman that never stops fighting for extra yards.

My take on our team is simple. These guys don’t give up. No matter what the situation our coach has this team fighting start to finish. I’m very impressed with how these guys can take punches and keep getting up. I am quite certain that you won’t see any quit in us on Saturday. I’m excited to see how these guys fair against the best FCS program in the country.
    Klieman said he was really impressed with Tucker Yates on the DL and noted the physicality of the two lines. Should be an excellent game!!! I am looking forward to it being a slobber knocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Thanks to the Montana posters for stopping the squabble. Everyone on this board always displays the highest levels of good taste and decorum.
    There was no squabble just a newbie that is beating his chest about beating Incontinent Turd and has nothing to really talk about when it comes to his team..........(ie. Troy Anderson)

Deep down they know what's gonna happen on Saturday

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Klieman said he was really impressed with Tucker Yates on the DL and noted the physicality of the two lines. Should be an excellent game!!! I am looking forward to it being a slobber knocker.
    It should be a good one. Our lines are tough and play with a lot of pride. I never will believe that my team has no chance but there is no denying you guys are the standard right now. I think it would take a lot for us to pull it out but I fully expect us to fight you guys from the first whistle to the last.

This will be a great test for us and I’m certain we will be seeing each other again. Our coaching staff is great and we’ll be playing plenty of playoff football in the future.

Bobcat board reminds me of HYB.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Take this shit somewhere else, no one here cares
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Thanks to the Montana posters for stopping the squabble. Everyone on this board always displays the highest levels of good taste and decorum.
    Speak for yourselves. I had popcorn in the microwave ready to sit back and enjoy until you two...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Speak for yourselves. I had popcorn in the microwave ready to sit back and enjoy until you two...
    Don't worry, this will be a fun week. I am getting a HYB vibe from these deluded mofos.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Don't worry, this will be a fun week. I am getting a HYB vibe from these deluded mofos.
    What's HYB?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Bobcat board reminds me of HYB.
    Any signs of a hockey team and a bunker?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by MSUcats91 View Post
    What's HYB?
    Hitler Youth Board. Resides North of here.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

What color will we be wearing I am guessing Montana will be in their Maroons