Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I thought Bozeman hippies would be more peace loving than this
    I think you have your Montana college towns confused.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    LOL, why should I show YOU any humility? I have nothing against you, MSU, or the state of Mont. Just stating a simple fact. Your team is going to get curb stomped, and it won't be pretty. I'm not talking smack, shit or anything else. I'm not trying to be a smart ass either. Just lying the truth out there for you. I'm not kidding, you will see on Saturday.

Back to the humility thing, NDSU is the KING OF THE FCS! PERIOD! So, as fans we don't need to show anyone any humility and if you haven't noticed, most of us on here don't. Why should we? We owe you nothing. We are a legit top 25 team in all of college football. I know you don't believe me, but you will come Saturday.

I take it you're the kid in the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaState View Post
    You’d think living in a shit hole of a state with an interstate that runs straight as an arrow so people can get through that flat piece of nothing ASAP would teach you guys a little humility. Guess not.
    I am absolutely shocked. In all the years I have been on this board no visitor has ever said such things about the state of North Dakota.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by MSUcats91 View Post
    Thanks for confirming that online bison fans are asshats. Hopefully you don't represent the majority of your fan base.

Your stupid post aside, this board really has gotten a bit bizarre over the years. I was first here in 2010, and it was all football talk back then. Now it's about 25% football, and the rest is this weird back and forth banter and inside jokes. Hard to have a conversation with most of you guys, so I'll bow out. Much respect to your football program, though! And Go Cats!

I'm not trying to be an asshat. Just telling you the truth. We have no weaknesses.

You’d think living in a shit hole of a state with an interstate that runs straight as an arrow so people can get through that flat piece of nothing ASAP would teach you guys a little humility. Guess not.
    Ive never understood trashing where ppl live in the US. Well, maybe Grand Forks.

Wow. I didn’t know being told our interstate is too straight could hurt so bad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you about how good NDSU is and every Cat fan who has posted on here has given you guys nothing but respect but if you think our boys are going to just rollover you will be the one surprised on Saturday.

There is something about living around these big old mountains that makes a kid tough but I suppose you flat landers wouldn’t know much about that.
    I like how you always have to resort to what you believe to be an insult to us North Dakotans. Why is that? Are you insecure about yourself. Notice, I never said anything derogatory about you or your state. Montana is a great state. I'm sure you're a very fine fella. I was just simply stating a fact. We have absolutely destroyed teams much better than yours this season. It just won't be a good close game. It really won't.

I believe you about how good NDSU is and every Cat fan who has posted on here has given you guys nothing but respect but if you think our boys are going to just rollover you will be the one surprised on Saturday.

There is something about living around these big old mountains that makes a kid tough but I suppose you flat landers wouldn’t know much about that.
    Your kids are tough, eh? OK.

Yep you’re probably right, we flatlanders are true pussies.

Good thing we have not had to play your team the last, what, eight years?

#soFlatlandLucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Ive never understood trashing where ppl live in the US. Well, maybe Grand Forks.
    Lots of places in the US are worth trash talking. ND happens to be an easy target but it’s nicer here than eastern MT

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MSUcats91 View Post
    Thanks for confirming that online bison fans are asshats. Hopefully you don't represent the majority of your fan base.

Your stupid post aside, this board really has gotten a bit bizarre over the years. I was first here in 2010, and it was all football talk back then. Now it's about 25% football, and the rest is this weird back and forth banter and inside jokes. Hard to have a conversation with most of you guys, so I'll bow out. Much respect to your football program, though! And Go Cats!
    Many of our online posters are homers with an inability to appreciate anything about the rest of fcs. That means it’s time to move up