Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    The NDSU people pounding on the Buy out thing is just stupid, I can see the message board trolls are going to be in full force this week already
    What? You think we forgive and forget? LOL. Next thing you'll say we should forgive UND for refusing to play us years ago.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    What makes you think the same crew will work Saturday's game? It may be an OVC crew, but the same individuals??? Or is this the norm ?
    I don't know if it's the same crew or not (maybe IndyBison can chime in if he knows how it generally works) but even if it's not I think conference crews are generally more alike to their conference officiating brethren than they are to other conference crews. I thought it was worth pointing out that the JMU/UD game was an OVC crew since there were a lot if complaints about that crew.

Bison open as 28.5 point favorites according to 5dimes.

FWIW they also opened SDSU as 31.5 point favorites over Duquesne.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUcats91 View Post
    You're right, sorry.

So tell me about this year's Bison team, I haven't seen you guys play yet. I know about Stick from last year. Who else are the standouts? Is there even a single weakness on the team?

MSU admittedly is probably not yet ready to compete with teams like the Bison. At this point, we're kinda in "happy to be here" mode IMO. We do have a tough physical team but definitely lack talent in a few areas.

On offense we have a solid line, a smallish but very physical RB, decent WRs, but we have been very one dimensional. Our QB is a tough talented athlete with great top end speed. He does throw a decent deep ball, but other than that he struggles throwing the football. The offense is very run heavy, lots of QB power, inside zone, triple option. Guys to watch:
    #15 QB
    #22 RB
    #10 WR deep threat
    #85 WR possession guy

Defensively, we have a good line and secondary (although our 2 best CBs were out with injuries yesterday). The weak spot has been LB, due to a couple session-ending injuries and the fact that our best LB is playing QB. Guys to watch:
    #37 Buck End, leads team and I think conference in sacks
    #92 NT
    #18 Safety. Great open field tackler and hitter
    #2 CB if he plays, was out yesterday
    Yeah, we're happy for you, but this game will be over in about 8 minutes.

It's been nice having you on the board, though.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post

It's been nice having you on the board, though.
    You’d think living in a shit hole of a state with an interstate that runs straight as an arrow so people can get through that flat piece of nothing ASAP would teach you guys a little humility. Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaState View Post
    You’d think living in a shit hole of a state with an interstate that runs straight as an arrow so people can get through that flat piece of nothing ASAP would teach you guys a little humility. Guess not.

LOL, why should I show YOU any humility? I have nothing against you, MSU, or the state of Mont. Just stating a simple fact. Your team is going to get curb stomped, and it won't be pretty. I'm not talking smack, shit or anything else. I'm not trying to be a smart ass either. Just lying the truth out there for you. I'm not kidding, you will see on Saturday.

Back to the humility thing, NDSU is the KING OF THE FCS! PERIOD! So, as fans we don't need to show anyone any humility and if you haven't noticed, most of us on here don't. Why should we? We owe you nothing. We are a legit top 25 team in all of college football. I know you don't believe me, but you will come Saturday.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaState View Post
    I thought Bozeman hippies would be more peace loving than this

It's been nice having you on the board, though. [emoji3]
    Thanks for confirming that online bison fans are asshats. Hopefully you don't represent the majority of your fan base.

Your stupid post aside, this board really has gotten a bit bizarre over the years. I was first here in 2010, and it was all football talk back then. Now it's about 25% football, and the rest is this weird back and forth banter and inside jokes. Hard to have a conversation with most of you guys, so I'll bow out. Much respect to your football program, though! And Go Cats!

LOL, why should I show YOU any humility? I have nothing against you, MSU, or the state of Mont. Just stating a simple fact. Your team is going to get curb stomped, and it won't be pretty. I'm not talking smack, shit or anything else. I'm not trying to be a smart ass either. Just lying the truth out there for you. I'm not kidding, you will see on Saturday.

Back to the humility thing, NDSU is the KING OF THE FCS! PERIOD! So, as fans we don't need to show anyone any humility and if you haven't noticed, most of us on here don't. Why should we? We owe you nothing. We are a legit top 25 team in all of college football. I know you don't believe me, but you will come Saturday.
    I believe you about how good NDSU is and every Cat fan who has posted on here has given you guys nothing but respect but if you think our boys are going to just rollover you will be the one surprised on Saturday.

There is something about living around these big old mountains that makes a kid tough but I suppose you flat landers wouldn’t know much about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Bison open as 28.5 point favorites according to 5dimes.

FWIW they also opened SDSU as 31.5 point favorites over Duquesne.
    Get it before it goes up