Default Re: Bobcat Playoff Week ... Let's get it started

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    They have spent years trying to get to. 500

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    .500? BAC?

Just do your taxes with Stig.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaState View Post
    It’s funny to me that after all of the success the Bison have had, you guys are still crying about a one game buyout way back when.
    Yes its funny, as if no team has ever bought out a game before

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I have a friend named Troy Anderson...this week is going to be a trip reading that name all of the time.

Wtf does an athlete by Jonsen mean? Is he doing the long jump, high jump, 100m dash and triple jump during the game? Whats his expertise and how do we counter?

I wouldnt trade their true freshman for any of our 4 studs, and Ive watched zero film on their rb.
    Jonsen was actually a highly recruited QB that transferred from Oregon because he couldn’t beat out a walk on at Oregon and subsequently couldn’t beat out a LB at Montana State. It’s important to have good WR’s as we all know but does it matter if the QB is able to pass them the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Yes its funny, as if no team has ever bought out a game before
    "To be fair" () we all know it wasn't the buyout, it was the chicken shit way they went about it.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaState View Post
    It’s funny to me that after all of the success the Bison have had, you guys are still crying about a one game buyout way back when.
    As a Catholic, I find it extremely disturbing when anyone commits the act of pulling-out.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    "To be fair" () we all know it wasn't the buyout, it was the chicken shit way they went about it.
    If my memory is correct, ndsu isn’t the only one this happened to
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    Good point. However, with all the success we've had, its the only thing we have to complain about.
    Ha. I guess that makes some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Our coach back then didn’t like being exposed in these types of games.

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

We are a pathetic team and you needed us to fumble the game away to beat us. 3 in a row isn't anything to crow about either get back to me when you win 16 in a row. Or put together a 30 in a row streak that still would leave you 10 behind us all time.

Amatuer

I certainly am an amateur. If you are a pro I don’t need to get any better than this. What’s the next move to step up my game? Pick a fight with a woman? Threaten people on social media? Be forced off of the Montana message boards? I like how you’ve had to move your pro game out of state cause you are so loved back home. You’ve actually found a way to take what should be simple fan banter back and forth and turn it into a legal issue.

This is apparently all you have in life and you’ve used these types of forums to make a total ass out of yourself. I don’t give two shits what your opinions are about anything. You are a sad, sad clown.

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

We are a pathetic team and you needed us to fumble the game away to beat us. 3 in a row isn't anything to crow about either get back to me when you win 16 in a row. Or put together a 30 in a row streak that still would leave you 10 behind us all time.

Amatuer

Wow Alpha is still alive! I thought you were banned from the internet. I guess they have lower standards over here.

Choate can only beat your asses once a year, and we've only had him 3 years, give him time, he'll get to 16. FTG.