Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Anyone want to talk football? Being we have a playoff game coming up? Or is this fun?

I heard a great interview today from the Montana State coach. Very impressive. Slowly building up the program, very humble and said NDSU was the standard. Talked about how we coach kids up, loaded with talent and have great coaches. Said we play the game the right way. I am excited to see this QB they are bringing in. 6'3 225 and was a multi time sprint champ in Montana. Love it. Lets play! #letstalkfootballandleavetheBSbehind
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    On the Cat board, the consensus is essentially that they will go toe-to-toe and come out with a moral victory. Must be a Big Sky thing.
    That is a pretty entertaining read. They are getting trolled hard by someone with the handle BizonProud, not a username here and no real football content related to NDSU in his posts, so I'm assuming he's a Griz fan. It's pretty funny they haven't figured that out yet.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    TIL First Interstate Bank is still a thing.

Sorry that wasn't about football
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Messingham = Ex-Montana State Coach helps NDSU right?

why hasn't this angle been brought up yet??

Messingham at Montana State has to help NDSU correct? He was there in 2016, he should know players, tendencies, etc.

Courtney... Order LOTS of sprinkles at Cold Stone this saturday buddy... >>> http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...a-at-Coldstone!!

Trey Lance is red shirting 100000%. Talked to his family, so he will be active ONLY in semis and Frisco
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 11-28-2018 at 01:52 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    CC is a good guy but he don't like me much and that's cool.

He would fucking love the tailgating in Fargo and he probably would love downtown I know I do.

You don't find tailgates anywhere in the country like yours not the SEC, Not Big10, about the only other place like your tailgates is when you do them in Frisco

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    The tailgate at Missoula and just the overall town itself was a great college football atmosphere when we visited in 2015. Lots of really fun people who were excited about the game, probably helps that you guys won, but everyone treated us great so it was fun even though we lost. If you like FCS football, NDSU and Missoula should be 1 and 1A on your bucket list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Anyone want to talk football? Being we have a playoff game coming up? Or is this fun?

I heard a great interview today from the Montana State coach. Very impressive. Slowly building up the program, very humble and said NDSU was the standard. Talked about how we coach kids up, loaded with talent and have great coaches. Said we play the game the right way. I am excited to see this QB they are bringing in. 6'3 225 and was a multi time sprint champ in Montana. Love it. Lets play! #letstalkfootballandleavetheBSbehind
    Curious to see Cox v. Andersen. NDSU has always been a 2nd half team....and that has been a strength for MSU this year as well, so will be interested to see halftime adjustments. Choate seems to have the Cats moving in the right direction...and Saturday will be a great measuring stick to see how far they have come.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    Curious to see Cox v. Andersen. NDSU has always been a 2nd half team....and that has been a strength for MSU this year as well, so will be interested to see halftime adjustments. Choate seems to have the Cats moving in the right direction...and Saturday will be a great measuring stick to see how far they have come.
    Hell yes, those 2 will battle all day. Should be a fun watch

Choate had a good interview, looking forward to Saturday.

If I'm understanding MSU hff asan offense but struggle on D? I have not watched any of their games this year
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Choate had a good interview, looking forward to Saturday.

If I'm understanding MSU hff asan offense but struggle on D? I have not watched any of their games this year
    Honestly, I think both sides of the ball are ranked as middle of the road. However, both sides of the ball have been able to make timely plays when they had to. Biggest difference between last season and this season is that last year they were a play or two away from winning 2 or 3 more games....and this year they made those plays.