Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Certainly helped having Voight back there to make that audible, being a former RB and all. Ha, that Drago post game interview with him and his shoulder wrapped in ice, classic Drago. And dang, I must really be slipping, I didn't remember the fake FG at Montana either.
    Still that is only 3 in how many years?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    Seemed to me like the Drago fake and the Voigtlander fake were not called by the coaches but more on the players in that they were so open you basically had to. now, the fake FG at Montana...gotta think that was called.
    I remember Drago throwing a pass because one of the opposing players forgot to take the field or went to the completely wrong spot. We were still running the Pro punt formation and one of our coverage burners were completely uncovered so Drago threw it to him. Drago himself said he improvised.

I also heard the Voight fake was an on-field audible. They had the green light to call it if sammy lined up a certain way.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Ha, that Drago post game interview with him and his shoulder wrapped in ice, classic Drago.
    Does anyone know where I can find a video of this? I know it is a long shot but I've tried before and come up empty.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Still that is only 3 in how many years?
    Those plays need to stay in the hip pocket until needed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Every year this stuff makes me laugh and I'm not even a Bison fan!

"But, our QB"
    "But our defense"
    "But our running back"
    "But just because we lost by 35 doesn't mean we are not close to being a NC contender"

Yes it does.

If I as a Griz fan am sick of reading this stuff on Bisonville, I can only imagine what you guys feel like.

It's really fucking funny and really really sad that other teams just don't shut up, lose big and quit looking like asshats every year.........but the cat have that little brother thing going on so...........NDSU gets what it's like when dealing with UND and its the same thing here. "Better start lifting weights"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Exactly why I told a Bobcat fan that the game would be over in 8 minutes.

NDSU is the king of the FCS!!!! Deal with it. Don't expect us to listen to your BS and be all awe inspired. Until you beat us, we're not impressed.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Until you beat us fully healthy, we're not impressed.
    There, fixed for you cuz JMU who are actually the best FCS team in the best FCS conference according to them only lose when they are not fully healthy but beat everyone else without such reservations. When they did play a more healthy NDSU team, they lost.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Default Montana state playoff game

Edit: Link didn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

In Montana related news:

Bobs Titt rumored to be new OC at Texas State:

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/...64535078322176

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    There are actually some very rational posters on the Cat board and then you run into things like this several times:

"I think that we can confidently say NDSU DOES NOT want to play us Saturday...to me that is a huge testament to how this team has come together and is playing."

This is what I call "Whistling past the graveyard".
    Seriously? Someone seriously thinks that??

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Super speedy soon to be speed bump Andersen, rushed for 84 yds against the....not in the top 50 according to ncaa.com...not gonna look it up....SOUTHLAND CONFERENCE....UIW defense. Not even sure why there is a conversation about him. He's faster than 95% of bisonville, so what. I fully expect to see Tuszka chase him down, and Waege, and Menard.