Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN3...... forgive me

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ESPN3...... forgive me

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Attachment 8640

Ain't pretty but it works
    Dude, lower your TV. That is way too high.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I think I heard that some cable providers in the Fargo area provide ESPN3 as part of the Internet service.
    If it is through the Internet, then watches the game on the computer monitor (not a television).

You can also watch on Apple TV and roku etc if you get it through your internet provider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    I think I heard that some cable providers in the Fargo area provide ESPN3 as part of the Internet service.
    If it is through the Internet, then watches the game on the computer monitor (not a television).
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I believe it is all ISPs in Fargo. It's very common.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I believe it is all ISPs in Fargo. It's very common.
    I know MidCo allows ESPN3 just for having internet and no cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I know MidCo allows ESPN3 just for having internet and no cable.
    ESPN3 is linked to your internet, not your cable TV. If you have Midco internet but no TV, you get ESPN3. If you have Midco TV but no internet, you don't(at least not from Midco).

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    ESPN3 is linked to your internet, not your cable TV. If you have Midco internet but no TV, you get ESPN3. If you have Midco TV but no internet, you don't(at least not from Midco).
    Interesting, I always thought it would be the other way around since the ESPN channels are paid for through a cable TV subscription, and it always asks to select your cable provider not your internet provider when logging in with your device...so I just assumed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Interesting, I always thought it would be the other way around since the ESPN channels are paid for through a cable TV subscription, and it always asks to select your cable provider not your internet provider when logging in with your device...so I just assumed.
    Looks like my info was a bit out of date. ESPN3 started as being linked only to your internet, but was eventually linked to cable or satellite TV in some cases(Direct TV gets you ESPN3). Still, primarily ISP based. (I get it though I don't have cable TV.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Looks like my info was a bit out of date. ESPN3 started as being linked only to your internet, but was eventually linked to cable or satellite TV in some cases(Direct TV gets you ESPN3). Still, primarily ISP based. (I get it though I don't have cable TV.)
    DirecTV Now is having issues with allowing viewers to watch FCS Playoffs games. Apparently, they’re “working” on it. I had to unlink my DirecTV Now to my ESPN app in order to watch the games (ESPN automatically recognized my internet connection to allow access).

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    DirecTV Now is having issues with allowing viewers to watch FCS Playoffs games. Apparently, they’re “working” on it. I had to unlink my DirecTV Now to my ESPN app in order to watch the games (ESPN automatically recognized my internet connection to allow access).

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    I have Directv and when I first subscribed to ESPN+ I got ESPN 3 and all the other ESPNs thru my ROKU if that was the mode I was in. Now if I try to access the ESPN thru Roku is says Play back error---channel not part of your tv package. Which is BS because I have sports pack. But I can access all of the ESPNs except 3 by going to Directv.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."