Thread: Today's sour grapes

Default Today's sour grapes

https://www.inforum.com/opinion/lett...Bison-football

Not sure what he is looking at but I see plenty of Non-NDSU articles in the sports everyday

Default Re: Today's sour grapes

I'd love to hear bills argument about allowed scholarships and what teams have the advantages

Every team in every good conference all have the maximum scholarships. 6 teams have larger attendance and JMU has a larger budget. The only financial advantage we have is full cost of attendance but many teams offer that now, including the team up north.

The FCS is similar to the power 5. You have a handful of teams who are contenders.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Everyone take a breath and get off of Bill's ass. After all, he has talked with "thousands in our market that are sick and tired of the constant, unimaginative coverage." Case closed.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Too bad the forum didn't list what town Bill is from. I'd be curious if it's grand forks.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Yes please continue with the always positive Und football articles that never call them out on anything

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Too bad the forum didn't list what town Bill is from. I'd be curious if it's grand forks.
    After an extensive search on the internet, "Bill Andorf" does not really exist. My bet is that it is a nom de plume for "Bill Chaves".
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    After an extensive search on the internet, "Bill Andorf" does not really exist. My bet is that it is a nom de plume for "Bill Chaves".
    Andorf is a municipality in Austria. Chavez name has origins from Spanish, Portuguese and Italian decent. I think you discovered his pen name.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.