Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: FINAL Bracketology

Default Re: FINAL Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm not 100% sold on ISUb's long term success but the team I can see this benefiting in our new unbalanced schedule is ISUr the next time they miss with NDSU or SDSU.
    If they can hold on to Curt Mallory and Co, they have a chance. That might be the second best staff in the MVFC.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If they can hold on to Curt Mallory and Co, they have a chance. That might be the second best staff in the MVFC.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Yeah but you're never going to recruit solid talent year in and year out in Terre Haute, especially in that dogshit stadium.

That Larry Bird statue only goes so far.
    Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Yeah but you're never going to recruit solid talent year in and year out in Terre Haute, especially in that dogshit stadium.

That Larry Bird statue only goes so far.
    Probably true, but look at what they did the past two years with the talent they currently have. That’s the type of staff I would hate to see up North. Thankfully, those F’Hawkers probably can’t offer much more, if any, than Indiana State does.

Hail the BISON!!!

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Probably true, but look at what they did the past two years with the talent they currently have. That’s the type of staff I would hate to see up North. Thankfully, those F’Hawkers probably can’t offer much more, if any, than Indiana State does.

There is a lot of football talent within 2-3 hours (Indy, St. Louis, Chicago) and the right staff could create sustained success there but it would be a bigger challenge than most places. Illinois State has a similar geography but better facilities.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wouldn't call it overseeding being higher in the top 4 or not but these teams from these pud conferences are constantly overseeded.
    You mean KSU?
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    There is a lot of football talent within 2-3 hours (Indy, St. Louis, Chicago) and the right staff could create sustained success there but it would be a bigger challenge than most places. Illinois State has a similar geography but better facilities.

And....Dayton, Cincinnati, and Louisville. All about the same distance as Terre Haute to St. Louis.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post

That's pretty much it. As long as ISUb lags in facilities, it will be a drag on recruiting. They are still a basketball school that happens to have football.
    Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

That's pretty much it. As long as ISUb lags in facilities, it will be a drag on recruiting. They are still a basketball school that happens to have football.
    Is that like a hockey school that just happens to have football?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Or a woman's basketball school that just happens to have football.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Or a hockey team that has a school
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans