Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: FINAL Bracketology

Default Re: FINAL Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    If we got spanked in the Dome JMU got bitch slapped in Frisco.
    Butdropsdidthemin

Buttheyhadthatgamewon

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Butdropsdidthemin

Buttheyhadthatgamewon
    Butt 7 out of 10 Dooks would have won

I am amused at how the transitive approach of "we beat you in the Dome the last time we played you there so we will do it again!" is being thrown around by "JM-Who?!" (cute signs.....) fans, so if that's how it works then they better just worry about playing Colgate (which was a HEALTHY JMU team with both Schor and Abduallah that game if I may add), and we'll see Colgate in 3 weeks I guess
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    I am amused at how the transitive approach of "we beat you in the Dome the last time we played you there so we will do it again!" is being thrown around by "JM-Who?!" (cute signs.....) fans, so if that's how it works then they better just worry about playing Colgate (which was a HEALTHY JMU team with both Schor and Abduallah that game if I may add), and we'll see Colgate in 3 weeks I guess
    This isn't a bad point. I mean, Houston himself seems to think the health of the opponent needs to be considered for the moral victory.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This isn't a bad point. I mean, Houston himself seems to think the health of the opponent needs to be considered for the moral victory.
    I am holding out for the toe-to-toe excuse.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Who said that? I certainly never said that. If anyone said that, I would like to know who. So, who said that? You have it in quotation marks, so who are you quoting? That would be a foolish thing to say. We happen to be 1-1 in the Fargloo (Fargo Igloo), and the Bison are better and faster this year than I can ever remember. It would be a monumental task to beat the Bison on a neutral field, let alone in the Igloo.

So, should we be so fortunate to get by Delaware and Colgate, because, let's face it, like the experts here say, we suck and are a shadow of our 2016 and 2017 teams, we will have to bring our very best game to the Fargloo to advance.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Abdullah was an absolute beast. Imagine if he would have came to NDSU.
    We have a kid on the roster who I believe is better than Abdullah, much better. We are so stacked at RB, especially seniors, it has been hard divvying out the totes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post

Seriously though. Coach of the 11-0 team that has been #1 all year gets a shitty, meatgrinder draw and says "happy to be in the postseason" with all humility

Coach of the 8-3 team bitches about the puds that got seeds when they didn't.
    I think Houston just wanted his players to be able to enjoy Thanksgiving at home, something everyone looks forward to. He is pissed and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I think Houston just wanted his players to be able to enjoy Thanksgiving at home, something everyone looks forward to. He is pissed and rightfully so.
    Pissed at whom?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    It was quite the feat at the time - and still is.

However that game was played against an “unhealthy” Bison team, so, ya know, temper the respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But, but, but you guys said only losers blame a loss on injuries. Hypocrisy much?