Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: FINAL Bracketology

Default Re: FINAL Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    14-0 JMU after 1.
    21-7 JMU at halftime.
    28-7 JMU after 3.
    28-14 Final.

Youngstown's offense outgained JMU in the 2nd half 229-61.

In that championship game, Khalid Abdullah (the JMU tailback that racked up 180 yards of rushing on NDSU in the semis) was held to just 23 yards on 12 carries in the second half.

Sorry....Can't agree with you re: the "boring blowout" statement.
    JMU fans overestimate their greatness, based off 1 win in Fargo in 2016, and the media took it to extremes
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    JMU fans overestimate their greatness, based off 1 win in Fargo in 2016, and the media took it to extremes
    They still do.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gosh, I forgot what trash JMU fans can be. We're losers because we love our team and don't have a life outside of it and we're assholes because we think they're going to win every game. Got it.

Full disclosure: I don't have a life outside of it, clearly
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    14-0 JMU after 1.
    21-7 JMU at halftime.
    28-7 JMU after 3.
    28-14 Final.

Youngstown's offense outgained JMU in the 2nd half 229-61.

In that championship game, Khalid Abdullah (the JMU tailback that racked up 180 yards of rushing on NDSU in the semis) was held to just 23 yards on 12 carries in the second half.

Sorry....Can't agree with you re: the "boring blowout" statement.
    I was at that game. It felt over pretty quickly. I was sitting on the YSU sidelines and the crowd was out of it early. YSU played better in the 2nd half, but JMU went all NDSU on them and played conservative football to keep the clock moving.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

We are going to beat Jmus ass. If they get by Colgate. And Delaware.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The good news about NDSU and JMU being in the same 8th of the bracket is come 12/9 there's going to be a good chunk of Frisco tickets hitting the secondary markets.
    Pffft. How many JMU fans actually bought tickets this summer? I didn't see much purple outside their allotment last year. Their fanbase hasn't proven to put their money where their mouth is even when they're the returning champs.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    We are going to beat Jmus ass. If they get by Colgate. And Delaware.
    Can the new Dome metal detectors be calibrated for streamer?

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Re: Playoff tickets - But in the past, have they opened up sections 10, 11, etc. this early?
    Yes, they usually have SOME tickets for sale on selection Sunday, but have they ever offered this many? I just don't remember it being this many?

This is a good deal for the general public who wish to buy tickets & make plans for Dec. 1st.
    For some reason (in the past) I thought they just sold a few tickets on selection Sunday, & they sold quickly. Then released more later, after student purchases? Idk?
    Please for the love of God don't tell me they opened 10, 11, and 12 already?? I don't believe they have ever done that in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Pffft. How many JMU fans actually bought tickets this summer? I didn't see much purple outside their allotment last year. Their fanbase hasn't proven to put their money where their mouth is even when they're the returning champs.
    Not nearly as many as we did I'm sure but based on their message board chatter when tickets opened up they got a fair amount. I'm sure as a fan base they have the 2nd most, even if it is a very distant 2nd, Frisco tickets. I don't think it's crazy to say that they have 1000 of the 10000 or so that went on sale back in August. It would be a nice little bump to supply im the secondary ticket market for the game.