Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: FINAL Bracketology

Default Re: FINAL Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Yep! JMU fans are pissed about the draw. With the Bison in Frisco last year, it was a legitimate championship and a really great time. Two years ago with Youngstown, it was a boring blowout that was over in the first quarter. The committee members are morons.

I hate FCS and hope JMU gets the hell out as soon as possible.
    Maybe JMU can join a division where they have three categories of results...Wins, Losses Against Injured Teams, and Losses Against Healthy Teams. Mike Excuseton would like that.

Just a PSA for those potentially planning ahead to the semis (I contemplated starting a new thread but didn't want the bad joo-joo) it looks like based on the NCAA's official bracket that the Saturday semifinal which has been on ESPNU for as long as I can remember has been moved to ESPN2 (with a 1PM CT kickoff).

Why is this important? Well, I would wager that it's now the "prime" TV spot for the semis whereas in the past that was always the Friday night semi which was on ESPN2 over the Saturday afternoon semi on ESPNU. ESPN loves them some NDSU when it comes to choosing who gets the prime TV spots in the quarters and semis for the FCS playoffs so I think there's a good chance that this year's semi (as long as NDSU makes it there) will be on Saturday rather than Friday night.

Yep! JMU fans are pissed about the draw. With the Bison in Frisco last year, it was a legitimate championship and a really great time. Two years ago with Youngstown, it was a boring blowout that was over in the first quarter. The committee members are morons.

I hate FCS and hope JMU gets the hell out as soon as possible.
    You and some of us both. Would be nice to grab the good fcs programs and create a g5 division playoff.

Play bigger better schools and leave the puds behind

Look at these idiots on the JMU board.

Still woulda coulda shoulda'ing from last year. For winning so much(you havent),your fanbase has claimed so many * victories that UND is jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Look at these idiots on the JMU board.

Still woulda coulda shoulda'ing from last year. For winning so much(you havent),your fanbase has claimed so many * victories that UND is jealous.
    Ah, how could I forget that they should have beat us last year. They should have beat Elon and UNH too. Houston is right, utter disrespect.

Can't wait until their season ends here. And by here, I mean here...
    Andy-Kerr-Stadium-Colgate-Raiders-in-Action-900x675.jpg

That's funny.
    Was it also funny when you lost to New Hampshire and Elon?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Guys, they're going to put Bisonville quotes on their bulletin board! Stop inspiring them.

Mike Houston is going to print off these posts and scream them to the team before the game. We're doomed!

TAILG8R SAID WE'RE NOT AS GOOD AS WE HAVE BEEN THE LAST 2 YEARS! BLARGHHHHHH!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The one thing about ndsu and jmu in frisco is that they do sell tickets.
    Towson was such a big draw and Sam Huston couldn't even drive2 hours. At least jmu filled the stands with band members.
    Frisco must be excited about this bracket
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The good news about NDSU and JMU being in the same 8th of the bracket is come 12/9 there's going to be a good chunk of Frisco tickets hitting the secondary markets.

NDSU should get a nice 2nd rd. matchup. Montana State against our run defense should make for a lot of three and outs. Kennesaw state later would be great as this playoff run could use some new blood to watch in the dome. UNI going deep on the other side would not be a suprise!!!! Bison vs. Weber in Frisco.