Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: FINAL Bracketology

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: FINAL Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    No question in my mind I could pick any random 10 people off the streets of America and set up a better tournament. Three teams from the shit Southland and only three from the Valley? Three of four Big Fluffy teams seeded and they only seed one team out of the CAA which they think is obviously the best conference since they selected a record six teams from it? WTF?
    Yes, you nailed it. 3 seeded Big Sky teams, 3 teams each from the MVFC and Southland, and I seeded CAA team. Major screwups by the committee.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Weber beating USD wasn't surprising and UNI losing at Montana, hell we know what it's like to lose early in the season in Missoula!
    I was surprised ISUb was left out.
    Indiana state had 6 wins vs teams that didnt make the playoffs and a D2 win. Most were close games.

Lost to Misery State, got blown out by UNI. Had a "quality loss" to SDSU, a week after playing the Bison.

They are better than some teams that got in but

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Would WIU had been over UNI in if they would have beat InSU?

Going off Sagarin ratings, our side of the bracket is about 7% more difficult; 692.35 to 645.62

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    There is only one response from seeing this bracket. Coach run it up and leave no doubt. They will remember forever when they played the 2018 bison 😉
    I agree with this 100%.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not sure if this was brought up yet, but what if Lamar wins in round one? Do they keep their game at Iowa State, or continue to take part in the FCS playoffs?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Not sure if this was brought up yet, but what if Lamar wins in round one? Do they keep their game at Iowa State, or continue to take part in the FCS playoffs?
    Incarnate Word. They haven't officially bought out yet but some think if they lose, they'll still play, if they win, they'll cancel.
    Last edited by Bison 4 Life; 11-18-2018 at 07:18 PM.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Mike Houston whining about not getting seeded is peak Mike Houston.
    He always uses the no respect card. You would think after using it for the last two years it would lose its effectiveness. Should throw that card and draw another.

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post
    He always uses the no respect card. You would think after using it for the last two years it would lose its effectiveness. Should throw that card and draw another.
    I love how he'll "have them really fired up for xxxx"
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ISUb was hosed. They probably knocked ISUr and WIU out of the playoffs and didn't get in. The point of the playoff is to crown a champion. They weren't going to win it anyway so I'm over it.

Stacking the bracket like this is a joke. I know that Maine won the CAA, but it was largely due to their schedule. Their only good win was against Elon. They lost to William and Mary and got blown out by Yale. They played the bottom 7 teams in their conference. JMU should have been seeded over them.

Somehow 3 of the top 6 teams in the country are in the Big Sky and they just have to go through each other to get to Frisco. Doh Kay.