Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: FINAL Bracketology

Default Re: FINAL Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Way too much stupidity to deal with here. We have Bison fans come to our board and we treat them with respect.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Way too much stupidity to deal with here. We have Bison fans come to our board and we treat them with respect.

I've visited your board and I have seen how those posters have been treated - generally with the respect they have earned. The same is true here on Bisonville. Come in peace and offer thoughtful insights and/or questions and you shall reap your just reward. Do otherwise? Well, let's just say I have heard it said that some of the residents of this board have been known to eat their own young. Uh, figuratively speaking of course, just to make that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I've visited your board and I have seen how those posters have been treated - generally with the respect they have earned. The same is true here on Bisonville. Come in peace and offer thoughtful insights and/or questions and you shall reap your just reward. Do otherwise? Well, let's just say I have heard it said that some of the residents of this board have been known to eat their own young. Uh, figuratively speaking of course, just to make that clear.
    I mean, hell. CyPanth's dumb dad jokes are positively heartwarming. He is welcomed here with open arms.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh come on, don't be such a dulldogg, we're just playing, and giving you the same respect you give us!

12-23-2017, 09:08 PM
    Thread: NDSU vs JMU
    by bulldogg Replies

Re: NDSU vs JMU
    Q: Why are there so many unsolved murders in North Dakota?

A: There are no dental records and everyone has the same DNA

12-23-2017, 09:07 PM
    by bulldogg Replies

Q: How can you tell if someone in North Dakota is married?

A: The tobacco spit stains are on both sides of his pickup truck.

12-23-2017, 06:10 PM
    by bulldogg Replies

What do you call a girl from North Dakota who can run faster than her brother?

A virgin.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Oh come on, don't be such a dulldogg, we're just playing, and giving you the same respect you give us!

by bulldogg Replies

by bulldogg Replies

by bulldogg Replies

A virgin.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

I watched a couple of Bison games this year. You guys are better than I ever remember. Same hard-nosed, few-mistakes football as always, but much faster it seemed to me, especially on D. But, if you think you are Jesus of the gridiron and there is no one out there that you have to worry about, then you are only fooling yourselves, which makes for a tremendous letdown should someone come into the dome and spank you, which has never happened before, right? Oh, wait....
    In all seriousness, I don't think anyone thinks that the Bison are the Jesus of the Gridiron. (That's just Carson Wentz you're thinking of... our very own Ginger Jesus!)

Most fans -- and certainly the team -- understands very well that this team can lose. It has happened a handful of times in recent years, and it will happen again at some point. Pretty much everyone understands that being at the top of the subdivision, there is a large target on the back of the team. If another team really wants to win, we'll get their best shot. And there are a handful of teams that are capable of coming out ahead on the scoreboard. But we're also pretty confident that if our own team is playing up to their full potential (which they typically do in the playoffs), then it is going to take a helluva team playing a whale of a game to come out on top.

JMU did that once. That was impressive, regardless of the health of the respective teams, that was a solid win. I don't think there's any way you can spin it such that JMU "spanked" the Bison in that game, but they clearly showed they were the superior team that day and came out ahead on the scoreboard.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post

by bulldogg Replies

by bulldogg Replies

by bulldogg Replies

A virgin.
    Wow! Sounds like he is the board comedian.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Please...your real complaint isn't that YOU haven't been treated with respect here; it's that your beloved Dukes haven't been treated here with the awe and worship you think they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Please...your real complaint isn't that YOU haven't been treated with respect here; it's that your beloved Dukes haven't been treated here with the awe and worship you think they deserve.
    Winner winner
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Nailed it.