Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: FINAL Bracketology

Default Re: FINAL Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The Valley had a pretty good OOC record this year from what I understand.
    Bison and Bunnies beat everyone. Some questionable losses though

Montana State beat Western Illinois
    Montana beat UNI
    Youngstown lost to Butler
    South East Missouri State beat Southern Illinois
    Weber State beat South Dakota

Illinois State beat Eastern Illinois
    Illinois State beat Colorado State
    USD beat Northern Colorado
    SDSU beat Montana State
    NDSU beat Poly
    NDSU beat Delaware
    Misery State best Northern Arizoma
    Western Illinois beat Montana
    Indiana State beat Eastern Illinois

UC Davis beat San Jose State
    Northet Arizona beat UTEP

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The Valley was soft this year and didnt deserve more than 3.
    I would love to see an unbiased source that has the valley anywhere but the best. Sagarin and massey’s composite all have the valley at the top except one.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I would love to see an unbiased source that has the valley anywhere but the best. Sagarin and massey’s composite all have the valley at the top except one.
    The top teams like NDSU and SDSU held up their end of the bargain, but some bad losses

Montana beat UNI
    Southeast Missouri State beat Southern Illinois
    Weber State beat South Dakota (not a bad loss, but a loss)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No question in my mind I could pick any random 10 people off the streets of America and set up a better tournament. Three teams from the shit Southland and only three from the Valley? Three of four Big Fluffy teams seeded and they only seed one team out of the CAA which they think is obviously the best conference since they selected a record six teams from it? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    No question in my mind I could pick any random 10 people off the streets of America and set up a better tournament. Three teams from the shit Southland and only three from the Valley? Three of four Big Fluffy teams seeded and they only seed one team out of the CAA which they think is obviously the best conference since they selected a record six teams from it? WTF?
    These games bit the conference in the ass. Changed the perception early

Montana beat UNI
    Southeast Missouri State beat Southern Illinois

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There is only one response from seeing this bracket. Coach run it up and leave no doubt. They will remember forever when they played the 2018 bison ��

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    There is only one response from seeing this bracket. Coach run it up and leave no doubt. They will remember forever when they played the 2018 bison ��
    Not sure how you run it up on SDSU and James Madison. I would be happy with a 1 point win

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    I'm not at all sold JMU can beat Colgate. JMU's problem all year has been their offense and Colgate has a stud D. SDSU Friday night playoff game gonna be LIT!
    Sounds good to me to play SDSU like that!
    After all, everybody knows
    The Best come through Brookings!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/GoJacksFB...57971076820992
    Now will the Jacks hold up their end of the deal, or trip over their cottontail again......
    Always fun playing Taryn Christion!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Bison and Bunnies beat everyone. Some questionable losses though

Montana beat UNI
    South East Missouri State beat Southern Illinois

Illinois State beat Eastern Illinois
    Illinois State beat Colorado State
    USD beat Northern Colorado
    SDSU beat Montana State
    NDSU beat Poly
    NDSU beat Delaware
    Misery State best Northern Arizoma
    Western Illinois beat Montana
    Indiana State beat Eastern Illinois

UC Davis beat San Jose State
    Northet Arizona beat UTEP
    Weber beating USD wasn't surprising and UNI losing at Montana, hell we know what it's like to lose early in the season in Missoula!
    I was surprised ISUb was left out.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Weber beating USD wasn't surprising and UNI losing at Montana, hell we know what it's like to lose early in the season in Missoula!
    I was surprised ISUb was left out.
    Strength of schedule, Mark Farley always schedules tough opponents. ISU Blue has one win against a D2 school so thats that.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"