Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thoughts

Default SIU Post Game Thoughts

I know the game is probably still going but KVLY isn't working on Midco so I guess it's over for us.

1) Thank you Seniors. A special class that will go down in Bison history.
    2) Easton Stick, still the best QB in FCS. Deserves the Payton. No question.
    3) What a first quarter. Some missed tackles led to big plays. Need to clean that up in the playoffs but otherwise we're playing solid on all fronts.
    4) I like what I see from Cofield and Clark. It's going to be a hard hit losing Dunn and Anderson but we're loaded.
    5) I like this trend of actually involving the TE's. I hope it continues into the playoffs.
    6) Shep is a stud. I think we're going to lean heavily on him on the way to Frisco.
    7) Great game by Grimsley. He's overshadowed a bit because of how epic the backfield was with Dudzik/Heagle but he's one of the best in program history.
    8) I want SDSU in Frisco. Hopefully the committee gives us a chance for that to happen.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thoughts

Congrats to the team and seniors for a great, undefeated regular season. Hitting on all cylinders for the playoffs. Going to be a tremendous post-season.

Bison came up 37 yards of my predicted 700 yards of offense, but I’m not disappointed. Imagine if they threw the ball more than twice in the second half.

Also, nice to see #86 on the field!

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Easton Stick....45-3 as a starter

think about that, if it all goes well can finish 49-3 in his career, that's amazing

yea this team aint losing.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    our bad games are most teams Good games, We are truly spoiled

Next year is going to be interesting with the 24 seniors graduating, lots of raw talent

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great win, amazing senior class. That boy Tuzka is a beast. Him and Greg Menard put fear in any QBs heart. Going to miss Darius Shepard. That catch against UNI with 40s remaining in the game with one hand going up against Deiondre Hall and Makinton Dorleant will always be in my mind forever. So many great moments. Thanks to all the seniors.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Wow, just wow. 11-0. Just fing dismantled SIU. Could have scored 100 on em.

Real season starts after Thanksgiving. Go Bison!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I sure can’t see it but unless they lose to Injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I sure can’t see it but unless they lose to Injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    we are the healthiest we have ever been going into Playoffs I believe which is amazing, now 2 weeks off!! The train is rolling at full speed