Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Playoff thread

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Playoff thread

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Duquesne at Towson; 1 p.m. ET Towson by a ton.

Elon at Wofford; 1 p.m. ET Wofford at home

Stony Brook at Southeast Missouri State; 1 p.m. ET SEMO who?

Incarnate Word at Montana State; 2 p.m. ET MSU cuz they deserve a dome-beating

Delaware at James Madison; 2 p.m. ET Delaware

San Diego at Nicholls State; 3 p.m. ET San Diego, they sneak up on everyone other than the Bison

Lamar at Northern Iowa; 4 p.m. ET UNI on a playoff run....for awhile anyway

ETSU at Jacksonville State; 6:30 p.m. ET Which band is better? That's who I pick.
    Just to clarify, those times are Central time kickoffs, not Eastern

The Bison have been pretty fortunate health-wise this season. I hope the running backs are fresh after this week. I really think the healthy and deep d-line will lead the charge throughout the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    The Bison have been pretty fortunate health-wise this season. I hope the running backs are fresh after this week. I really think the healthy and deep d-line will lead the charge throughout the playoffs.
    Exactly what I hope for. If the Bison come into playoffs focused and play smash mouth football they will win every game by 14 points or more. Show the FCS committee they can try to defeat the Bison with their manipulation but it won't work. Come Frisco it will be the most dominating championship game performance by the Bison let alone any FCS team.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Going to try and watch a few games tomorrow.

Lamar @UNI
    Not sure I really want to cheer for UNI, I mean I still don't like them even though they represent our conference in that bottom half.

Delaware @ JMU
    Go Delaware! Then I hope they lose to Colgate and we get to see Colgate come to Fargo. Just for the new face factor.

UIW @Montana St.
    Hoping the Montana State Buyouts win so they get to come to Fargo and get thumped.
    The only FCS playoff games I'll be watching are the NDSU games. That and the FCS National Championship where NDSU wins their 7th

The www.gsufans.com (Flite Line board) even has an NDSU thread up talking about your run for your 7th.

2400 views and 48 replies

https://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthre...GS-6-NC-Record
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    The only FCS playoff games I'll be watching are the NDSU games. That and the FCS National Championship where NDSU wins their 7th

The www.gsufans.com (Flite Line board) even has an NDSU thread up talking about your run for your 7th.

2400 views and 48 replies

https://www.gsufans.com/tsc/showthre...GS-6-NC-Record
    yeah, lots of intelligence in that thread

no sun belt team would wint he FCS title this year even with full scholorships, if those GSU fans think they are in some suer powerful FBS division the delusion is coming from the SE

wouldnt trade what we have to play in that watered down conference

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post

no sun belt team would wint he FCS title this year even with full scholorships, if those GSU fans think they are in some suer powerful FBS division the delusion is coming from the SE

That thread is absolutely adorable.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Best line on the GSU thread : I assure you, they don’t want to see Kenessaw.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post

I'm sure it's another Southern Speed™ thing.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post

The idea was that the only FCS thread on our board was about NDSU. Some for NDSU winning there 7th and few against.

Georgia Southern is in a rebuilding year after 2 bad years. No I wouldn't like to play NDSU this year.

The majority of Southern fans have great respect for NDSU.

Go check out the Georgia State Panther Talk board. They think FCS is a joke. I told them to put NDSU on there schedule. NO reply from the Panther Fans!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post

I saw that and that poster is dead wrong. KSU is over ratted and plays in a soft conference.

If some how KSU meets NDSU in the playoffs NDSU will destroy them!