Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Playoff thread

Default Re: 2018 Playoff thread

The more I think about the brackets, the more I’m ok with them. We need to beat everyone anyway, and it’s solid to have in our bracket and playing them at the Done who we think can possibly beat us, and I think an NDSU v. Weber or EWU will be a great Natty game.

I thought all year that we may lose a game in the MVFC rugged schedule, but these kids found a way to win them all. Resultantly, I think we will find a way to win all the games in our bracket. After all, everyone we play will have to go through the same gauntlet of teams we do, including playing us ... and we don’t have to do that—>meaning playing us.

Bring on the competition!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Speaking of political motives determining the bracket the committee actually broke the rules by putting UNI on the other side of the bracket. They should've put them in SDSU's pod since they're a bus trip from Brookings and neither they or Lamar is a bus trip to UC Davis nor is Towson or Duquesne within bus distance from SDSU.

I could only imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if, on top of it all, people could bitch about all 3 MVFC teams being on the same side of the bracket. The committee could've, and maybe should've, did that but they added an extra flight to not do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The more I think about the brackets, the more I’m ok with them. We need to beat everyone anyway, and it’s solid to have in our bracket and playing them at the Done who we think can possibly beat us, and I think an NDSU v. Weber or EWU will be a great Natty game.

I thought all year that we may lose a game in the MVFC rugged schedule, but these kids found a way to win them all. Resultantly, I think we will find a way to win all the games in our bracket. After all, everyone we play will have to go through the same gauntlet of teams we do, including playing us ... and we don’t have to do that—>meaning playing us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, people need to stfu on social media, play the damn games, win this side and we are partying in Frisco
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Right on! While everyone else whines, just focus on the next game up. Bison didn't go undefeated because of a bunch of lucky breaks, but because they were the better team playing up to capabilities week in and week out. All the whiners about the luck of the draw are the ones afraid of the schedule and next team up because they KNOW they can't meet the challenge without a lot of luck. Bison make their own luck. Go Bison.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Maybe when looked at in the context of who got in from some of the weaker conferences...
    This is literally the entire point.
    Go Bison.

Anyone want to let McFeely to know when David Johnson finished playing for UNI (asking because there is no way he would ever read this forum)?

https://www.inforum.com/sports/92115...layoff-bracket

t was deemed the "Bracket of Death," at least by me, because No. 3 seed NDSU faced a second-round game against either Montana (who beat the Bison in the season opener in Missoula) or SDSU. Then it was clear, if NDSU won that game, it was going to face an unseeded Northern Iowa team in the quarterfinals that included running back David Johnson, quarterback Aaron Bailey, linebackers Jared Farley and Tim Kilfoy, defensive lineman Karter Schult and ... well, you get the gist.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Anyone want to let McFeely to know when David Johnson finished playing for UNI?

For me, the best part is the "Bracket of Death" and "a road to Frisco, Texas, laden with more landmines than the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea." Good fricken grief.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Anyone want to let McFeely to know when David Johnson finished playing for UNI (asking because there is no way he would ever read this forum)?

"at least by me" is the most McFeely thing I have ever read.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That article is so full of wrong it's not even funny.

Isn't this coming from the guy that likes to poke the Bisonville hornet's nest and be the contrarian whenever we get worked up about anything? Now he's deciding to lead the charge of the whine patrol?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Indiana State snub is a legit gripe.
    Coach K agrees with this & mentioned it a couple of times. Thought they should be on the field.