Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Playoff thread

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Playoff thread

Would love to have seen Taryn's face when they announced Easton's name and then said he wasn't there because he was preparing for a playoff game.

The Jackrabbits should win this game, but not without a fight. Their defense struggled against Cal Poly a few years back; this game will depend on how much they have improved against a triple-option team.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The Jackrabbits should win this game, but not without a fight. Their defense struggled against Cal Poly a few years back; this game will depend on how much they have improved against a triple-option team.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    The Rabbits still only lost by 7 and I think they are a better team this year.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    The Rabbits still only lost by 7 and I think they are a better team this year.
    Probably true, but keep in mind, they're not at home. During Taryn Christion's time at SDSU, the team has averaged only about 14 points per game on the road during the playoffs while giving up an average of 37 points. During those three games (all loses), Taryn was 49/103 (47.6%), 619 yards, 7 INTs, 3 TDs and 4 fumbles. That's an average stat line of 16/34, 206 yards, 2 INTs, 1 TD and 1 fumble per game.

Also, I believe the 2018 Kennesaw State team (averaged over 47 points at home) is superior to the 2016 Cal Poly team (averaged over 36 points per game on the road).

Again, they should win, but it will not be a shock if they leave Georgia with a lost.
    Hail the BISON!!!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The more you guys talk about this game more intrigued I get. I haven’t seen Kennesaw Star play at all and don’t know what the team status is like for the rabbits. Do they still have injuries to an offensive lineman and out a a RB or two. I do know the game will be wet.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Tweet by mcfeely. Thoughts on jacks?

NDSU favored by 24 at home vs. Colgate in FCS quarterfinals, according to @5Dimes.
    SDSU favored by 7 on road at Kennesaw State. (Not nearly enough. Jackrabbits going to stomp.)
    Weber State 6.5-point favorites home vs. Maine.
    E. Washington 9-point favorites home vs. UC Davis.
    Ksu should be able to score with Sdsu

I think a lot will have to do with the weather. I saw somewhere it was suppose to rain. If it is like the weather they had last week against wofford I think that opens the door for kennesaw. If the weather is ok I think the Jack's win fairly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I think a lot will have to do with the weather. I saw somewhere it was suppose to rain. If it is like the weather they had last week against wofford I think that opens the door for kennesaw. If the weather is ok I think the Jack's win fairly easy.
    yep it is supposed be cold(40's) and raining (high humidity) here in SE this weekend. I grew in ND and know it is cold but something about 40 degrees and high humidity just goes through you....

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

KSU isn’t a very good team IMO. SDSU should be at least a 2 TD favorite.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jackrabbits are very good but they seem to be a lot like UNI in that they can’t handle big moments/playoff pressure. They are chokers. I wouldn’t bet on them against any team in the field. My expectation of them is that they choke because that’s just what they do