Page 39 of 73 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Playoff thread

Default Re: 2018 Playoff thread

NDSU's only first round FCS playoff game back in 2010 had over 12,000 in attendance. https://gobison.com/boxscore.aspx?path=football&id=1440. Of course it helps being the biggest show in town as I doubt many people who attend NDSU games would stay home to watch Minnesota and Wisconsin battle for the axe on rivalry weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    When was the last time the Fargodome was at less than 30% of capacity for a Bison game? Fuck JMU. Bunch of pretenders.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    NDSU's only first round FCS playoff game back in 2010 had over 12,000 in attendance. https://gobison.com/boxscore.aspx?path=football&id=1440. Of course it helps being the biggest show in town as I doubt many people who attend NDSU games would stay home to watch Minnesota and Wisconsin battle for the axe on rivalry weekend.
    I think we did pretty well that first game. We didn’t expect to be playing and they kept dorms open for students. We need to pack that dome Saturday and be as loud as we can. Let’s welcome the bobcats.
    I do hope they bring as many fans as can get tickets and come to the tailgate. Should be a fun time
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Let’s welcome the bobcats.
    "Bobby Buyouts! Bobby Buyouts! Bobby Buyouts!"
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    "Bobby Buyouts! Bobby Buyouts! Bobby Buyouts!"
    Ya you should do that chant, cuz nobody on the team or current coaching staff will know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I think we did pretty well that first game. We didn’t expect to be playing and they kept dorms open for students. We need to pack that dome Saturday and be as loud as we can. Let’s welcome the bobcats.
    I do hope they bring as many fans as can get tickets and come to the tailgate. Should be a fun time
    The fans in Bozeman were great. I flew in late wed night so had a few extra days to mingle with the locals. Never met a fan base like it till we went to Missoula. Hope they show up in Fargo.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The fans in Bozeman were great. I flew in late wed night so had a few extra days to mingle with the locals. Never met a fan base like it till we went to Missoula. Hope they show up in Fargo.
    Not everyone had the same experience. northendzone's 12yo nephew got punched by some guy.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MSUcats91 View Post
    Ya you should do that chant, cuz nobody on the team or current coaching staff will know what you're talking about.
    Wrong.

10 char

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Does not know shit about college football rules either.....just failed on punt rules with the ball going into the EZ
    If I've shared this once I've shared it a thousand times. Announcers do not know the rules. And in a related note the coaches, players, and fans don't know the rules because most of them got their rules knowledge from announcers. I wouldn't expect announcers to be rules experts but I do wish more realized they don't know the rules. For broadcasts that have rules analysts they use them more to get opinions on judgement calls and not so much for rules explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    If I've shared this once I've shared it a thousand times. Announcers do not know the rules. And in a related note the coaches, players, and fans don't know the rules because most of them got their rules knowledge from announcers. I wouldn't expect announcers to be rules experts but I do wish more realized they don't know the rules. For broadcasts that have rules analysts they use them more to get opinions on judgement calls and not so much for rules explanation.
    I don’t expect them to know the complex, less known rules, but not understanding the basic ones drive me nuts.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I don’t expect them to know the complex, less known rules, but not understanding the basic ones drive me nuts.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    How about if they don’t really know the rule, just be quiet. Why confirm that you are just talking to talk.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans