Thread: Tailgating rig off-season storage

Default Tailgating rig off-season storage

Looking for options anyone has to store our tailgating rig this winter. Our truck is an old plumbing truck so not that big - 27' x 11' x 12' roughly.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Default Re: Tailgating rig off-season storage

If you aren't against storing it outside, there's a yard in West Fargo, just a bit south of Main on 8th St W that we've been using to store the RV at on and off. Their contact info is posted on the gate outside, I don't have it handy at the moment. Prices are pretty reasonable though.

Down near our development they just built additional storage unites, an office, and spots in a fenced off area. We used them for a few months to store our stuff while our house was being built and no complaints from me.

https://verazitystorage.com/

I believe the Red River Valley Fairgrounds has some limited winter storage for RV etc.

Alerus as that place should be done being used till spring.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I believe the Red River Valley Fairgrounds has some limited winter storage for RV etc.
    I overheard some guys talking about storing their campers out there. They said everything filled up within a couple days of them opening the storage for the winter.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Outlet Recreation has indoor and outdoor storage outside of F_M on HWY 10.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

We used MIG Storage in Moorhead. It was $100/month. They did month to month leases. Lot of campers and motor homes in their building.

http://www.migstorage.com/
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Frisco Cruiser is being used as a snow fence south of i94 in Moorhead... Pm longhorn
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?