Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GDT: UCSB at NDSU

Default Re: GDT: UCSB at NDSU

If the first half is indicative of how the rest of the season goes, I'll be more than happy with renewing my tickets. Energy is awesome. Vinnie is a human ball of energy and communication. Asking his teammates to communicate with him, constantly talking and playing with everything he has. Loved Cam's willingness to be aggressive on offense and take a shot when he has time to shoot instead of passing hoping for a better shot by someone else. You can tell Geu learned a lot this summer. This looks much more like a "team" than in years past. Hope it stays that way. Also Ward and Geu finishing at the rim with aggression. YAAAAS!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Bison are rolling up 53-38 with 14:29 to play
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Last year I said 2018 would be a better “team”, and a lot more fun to watch. That is more true than I imagined.

Like Vinnie defensively, offensively not so much. Like Horn, Hunter and Eddy a lot. Bison playing well! Crowd is embarrassing !

Going to be exciting 9:12 left. Need to finish this game strong. Stay aggressive on offense.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Bison closing out the game strong. Fun stuff to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    If the first half is indicative of how the rest of the season goes, I'll be more than happy with renewing my tickets. Energy is awesome. Vinnie is a human ball of energy and communication. Asking his teammates to communicate with him, constantly talking and playing with everything he has. Loved Cam's willingness to be aggressive on offense and take a shot when he has time to shoot instead of passing hoping for a better shot by someone else. You can tell Geu learned a lot this summer. This looks much more like a "team" than in years past. Hope it stays that way. Also Ward and Geu finishing at the rim with aggression. YAAAAS!
    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    This is good to hear! Friends are still combining corn & we're suppose to be deer hunting... (cold & windy) so will wait until Wed.
    Anxious to get to a game after this progress report!

Watching since just after half and I've seen more drives to the basket than all of last year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Gue is destroying UCSB
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Gue is destroying UCSB
    What, 4 dunks?