Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts

It was a cold day but as usual, 3/4's of the Mo St fans left after the band played their halftime show. They are a basketball and music school.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You are correct. Wilson our with what looked like high hamstring injury and did not return.

How about Bruce A? He was in for a series or two, then gone???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was told Bruce is just 90-95%.
    They worked on Daris’ ribs a bit on the sideline but he went back in
    Didnt see the others
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

CK said Wilson's injury was a hip, looked like Seth was stretching his hip following that play where he carried 4 or 15 Mo. State players for 5 extra yards.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    CK said Wilson's injury was a hip, looked like Seth was stretching his hip following that play where he carried 4 or 15 Mo. State players for 5 extra yards.
    Klieman also mentioned on the coach's show yesterday also that they're going to talk with him and look at trying to preserve his redshirt this year. Since they've got, at most, 5 games left and he's got 3 games to burn you'd think they'd be fine with holding him out against SIU to prepare for a probable deep playoff run and still have him around in 2021. With a minor injury and a bye week upcoming it would seem pretty reasonable to hold him out.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    It was a cold day but as usual, 3/4's of the Mo St fans left after the band played their halftime show. They are a basketball and music school.
    If NDSU was as bad at Football as they are, we would be in the same boat, maybe not as extreme, but tickets would be very easy to get

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Interesting. I saw him tap his right hamstring when he got to the sidelines. Either way, appears he probably won't play against SIU (just speculation, haven't seen the presser yet). Get him healthy for the post season stretch and keep that 4 game shirt on him.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    No mention of injuries from this game, during the post game interviews or Coach K football show. Anyone else notice Wilson leave the field with a possible hammy? They talked about him during the show coming back from a hammy injury this season, hope it's not the same one.
    In their discussion last night on Bison Media Zone,
    Kolpack said “Wilson won’t play Saturday, that much we do know”.

He did not specify if that was due to injury, or in keeping with Wilson’s redshirt strategy for the season.

Dom’s Depth chart post shows Jalen Allison as being back.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    In their discussion last night on Bison Media Zone,
    Kolpack said “Wilson won’t play Saturday, that much we do know”.

He did not specify if that was due to injury, or in keeping with Wilson’s redshirt strategy for the season.

Dom’s Depth chart post shows Jalen Allison as being back.
    Today press conference coach said they will keep Wilson’s redshirt for this year.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Interesting. I saw him tap his right hamstring when he got to the sidelines. Either way, appears he probably won't play against SIU (just speculation, haven't seen the presser yet). Get him healthy for the post season stretch and keep that 4 game shirt on him.

I saw him do the same thing and was hoping it was nothing.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Their band really was pretty good, and it was cold...even for a Bison fan. I'd have left too if I was them. The stadium had nicely heated rest rooms which is where I spent halftime.