Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    He says that but if he had to really make a decision(I pray he doesn't) that might not hold up.
    I can’t/won’t argue that. Hard to say from the outside. I sure hope that they don’t have to make that decision.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Even if he is number 3 it doesn't change that it would be nice to have more passing reps under his belt.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    The idea (#3) probably is to preserve trey's red shirt but if it comes to playoffs with stick hurt for any reason, he probably go with the one he feels more likely will win him the game(s). Speaking of that I don't ever recall stick being badly banged up (I'm sure he's has been hurt) but don't even recall saying he had a sprained ankle our something that limits him. Shows his durability especially in MVFC with the physical play.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    I am absolutely convinced that Easton played with a somewhat injured back last year and nothing was ever disclosed.

I have no data and no inside info on which to base this. It is just my observation of the way he moved versus how he has moved before and then this year.

But you are completely correct - he is one durable son of a gun. Not to mention somewhat talented. And smart.

Quote Originally Posted by NFH Schlüssel View Post
    According to the Peterson Farms Seed commercial, a seed is just a promise.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I am absolutely convinced that Easton played with a somewhat injured back last year and nothing was ever disclosed.

I have no data and no inside info on which to base this. It is just my observation of the way he moved versus how he has moved before and then this year.

But you are completely correct - he is one durable son of a gun. Not to mention somewhat talented. And smart.

Two years ago, he was banged up pretty bad after the Iowa game and kept playing through the back/rib injury. The injury wasn’t talked about until Klieman mentioned it during a late season post game interview when he was fairly healed.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Two years ago, he was banged up pretty bad after the Iowa game and kept playing through the back/rib injury. The injury wasn’t talked about until Klieman mentioned it during a late season post game interview when he was fairly healed.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Yeah I think this is what I was thinking about. So there actually was some data!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk