Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

b15on is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

#1 North Dakota State Bison (9-0, 6-0 MVFC) vs. Missouri State Bears (4-5, 2-4 MVFC)
    Saturday, November 10, 2018 · 2 p.m. · Plaster Stadium (17,500) · Springfield, Mo.

TV: This is the Missouri Valley Football Conference TV Game of the Week and will be available exclusively on ESPN+ through ESPN.com and the ESPN app with subscriptions starting at $4.99/month. Scott Warmann will call the play-by-play with analyst Don Patterson and sideline reporter Kelly Burke.
    RADIO: Coverage begins at 1:30 p.m. on the Peterson Farms Seed Bison Radio Network with third-year NDSU play-by-play voice Jeff Culhane joined by NDSU and Buffalo Bills hall of famer Phil Hansen and NDSU sideline reporter Jeremy Jorgenson. Extended coverage locally on 107.9 The Fox, Bison 1660 and 92.7 FM includes "Bison Tailgate" from 10:30-11:30 a.m. with Brad Jones, "Bison Game Day" from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and "Bison Hotline" for two hours following the network broadcast with hosts Keith Brake, Chris Hanson and former NDSU defensive end Cole Jirik.

Game Weather: Sunny skies. High 41F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.

Game Previews
    NDSU Game Preview Release
    Missouri State Game Preview Release
    Missouri Valley Football Conference Weekly Release

The Fargo Forum
    Conference kings: Bison setting standard in Missouri Valley
    Former Bison coach Kjelbertson was on the ground floor
    Senior spotlight: NDSU kicker Cam Pedersen

STATS FCS
    Seven impact games for the FCS playoffs
    The crystal ball: 2018 FCS playoff projection
    FCS Game of the Week: UC Davis at Eastern Washington
    137-13 Official Bison GDT Starter

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

Official prediction: we run for an obscene amount of yards, win by a lot and I start a post game thread that starts with Easton Stick is the best QB in the FCS.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Bison WILL cover the spread on this one. Will it get us back in top 30? Probably not, either way we roll in this one 42-7 Good guys

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKCBOXERZ View Post
    Bison WILL cover the spread on this one. Will it get us back in top 30? Probably not, either way we roll in this one 42-7 Good guys
    What’s the spread today? I didn’t think there was any way we’d cover a 35+ point spread against YSU. Were I a gambling man, I’d have plunked down a lot of money on it.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The defense hasn’t pitched a shutout yet this year. I’d love to see a good, solid 35-0 game.

24-6. Easton is a stud.

Domination personified.

Bison: 42
    Baby Bears: 10
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Went and watched the Missouri State-Southern Illinois game from a few weeks ago since their SDSU game didn't make it to ESPN. As with their game against Illinois State, they're a scrappy bunch with a solid receiving corp. Nothing too special, but they have heart. With that said, this is what I hope to see today:

1) No injuries, regardless of team.
    2) Bison victory.
    3) NDSU receivers trying their best to catch everything. I'm fairly confident this is their last game outdoors and the perfect environment to prepare for the possibility of playing in Frisco in early January.
    4) The Bison Offense has over 500 yards of offense (300 minimum via rushes), while the defense holds the Bears under 200 yards.
    5) The game is in hand (NDSU's favor) and the starters are out by the fourth quarter.

My prediction is a Bison victory by the score of 40-7.
    Hail the BISON!!!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison - 51

Ursa Minor - 3
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Get out with a win today and no injuries. Bison win 38-10.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.