Thread: Northern Illinois Dual

Default Northern Illinois Dual

The fellas square off against Northern Illinois tonight in Fargo. WrestleStat has NIU winning this one, but I can't see any way that NDSU doesn't win this. Especially if Brock Hudkins isn't in the lineup for NIU.

With Hudkins out, the premier matches should be 149 and 165.

Dual starts at 7pm, can be streamed on Flo, and Bek Sports will be broadcasting live as well.

Default Re: Northern Illinois Dual

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    The fellas square off against Northern Illinois tonight in Fargo. WrestleStat has NIU winning this one, but I can't see any way that NDSU doesn't win this. Especially if Brock Hudkins isn't in the lineup for NIU.

With Hudkins out, the premier matches should be 149 and 165.

Dual starts at 7pm, can be streamed on Flo, and Bek Sports will be broadcasting live as well.
    Big win for the bison. Won a number of close matches. Nice finish at 197 and HWT. Our new 74 was the lone disappointment with a hard to explain performance especially his lack of defense of his legs and some sad throw attempts. Maybe something was wrong with him tonight.

Really solid team effort. Like previously mentioned, 174 was the lone downer, but he looked off from the get go.

Eaton and Sykora both look improved to me this year. Sutton looks like he'll be solid at 141 too.

I don't know who would win in a dual between this years team and last years, but this team is a lot of fun to watch top to bottom. Seem to be attacking more and just generally more active.

Hail the BISON!!!

I think this qualifies as an ass kicking.

533 In a row