Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys!

Default Re: Hey Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Luna/Rustica/Junkyard/Proof for food/beer/liquor. Hit BernBaum’s deli during the day for lunch. Be sure to bring a windbreaker or maybe a hat and some closed-toe shoes.
    Thanks Lurker. Windbreaker, hat, and closed toe shoes? Where is this party, a mine shaft? I did see the weather is fricking cold in Fargo this weekend. You know it's sunny and mid 70's right now in So Cal. You going to the game Lurker?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefstinkyfinger View Post
    You know college basketball season started, right? Why didn’t you show up for the opener against New Mexico State? I tried reaching out to you but I guess they’re still installing land lines at NDSU Athletic Tee Pees. When my Pony Express message arrives on your campus in the coming weeks at least you’ll know I tried communicating like you guys. Don’t worry, I have your back.

I’ll be at the game Sunday, yippie! We’re staying at some place called the Clubhouse, hope we have indoor plumbing.

Did you see UCSB beat Wyoming at Wyoming without our best player Tuesday night? We got the memo hoops started and pounded them by 11 and they even practiced before and knew we had a game. You’re in big trouble guys.

Can I be honest? I don’t trust you North Dakota folks. I saw a bunch of commercials this past summer with that hunky North Dakota native Josh Dumel driving his pick up truck down dirt roads telling us how fun it is to visit and see North Dakota. Hey Josh, If North Dakota is so cool why do you reside along the beach in Southern California? Is there a Josh Dumel Museum in town or a few buildings on campus named after him? A statue of him and Fergie on campus in front of the arena? What month is Josh Dumel celebrated? What's in a Josh Dumel hamburger? He’s a pretty cool, good looking dude. Fits right in here in Southern California. The rest of you guys would totally stand out here, sorry. BTW, In N Out Burger doesn't have any Bison Burgers. We have some tasty veggie burgers that would blow your mind here. That's just an expression, we're not gonna shoot your brains out in So Cal unless you drive really slow or give us a strange look on the freeway.

Who is your best player? Are you guys any good this season? I’m on the corporate expense account all weekend so whomever is nicest to me, informative and tells me the best places to eat, drink or things to do Friday night in Fargo and all day Saturday might get a couple free drinks from me Sunday game day.

Your pal,

Stinky
    Finally someone who gives a crap about a basketball game at NDSU. Well done!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Your alma mater's cultural appropriation of Argentinian horseback riders is disgusting.
    Nothing wrong with the UCSB mascot smarty pants. Have you seen the Wyoming Cowboy logo? Looks like Christopher Reeves seconds before he went Ironside, R.I.P. Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    You don't wanna talk college football with us KSBisonFan, UCSB is undefeated since 1992. I thought Bill Snyder died a decade ago. Do they just lug the old man back and forth along the sidelines like Weekend at Bernie's? Let the man Rest in Peace, please. When Kansas State plays at Iowa, the cancer patients in the hospital all wave down at Bill Snyder or at least his rotted corpse. You might wanna glue his arms back on, the last time he threw the challenge flag his forearm landed at midfield.
    Last edited by chiefstinkyfinger; 11-08-2018 at 12:13 PM.

Did someone not from Brookings really come to Bisonville to smack talk about Basketball?!?!

The world really must be ending.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefstinkyfinger View Post
    You know college basketball season started, right? Why didn’t you show up for the opener against New Mexico State? I tried reaching out to you but I guess they’re still installing land lines at NDSU Athletic Tee Pees. When my Pony Express message arrives on your campus in the coming weeks at least you’ll know I tried communicating like you guys. Don’t worry, I have your back.

I’ll be at the game Sunday, yippie! We’re staying at some place called the Clubhouse, hope we have indoor plumbing.

Did you see UCSB beat Wyoming at Wyoming without our best player Tuesday night? We got the memo hoops started and pounded them by 11 and they even practiced before and knew we had a game. You’re in big trouble guys.

Can I be honest? I don’t trust you North Dakota folks. I saw a bunch of commercials this past summer with that hunky North Dakota native Josh Dumel driving his pick up truck down dirt roads telling us how fun it is to visit and see North Dakota. Hey Josh, If North Dakota is so cool why do you reside along the beach in Southern California? Is there a Josh Dumel Museum in town or a few buildings on campus named after him? A statue of him and Fergie on campus in front of the arena? What month is Josh Dumel celebrated? What's in a Josh Dumel hamburger? He’s a pretty cool, good looking dude. Fits right in here in Southern California. The rest of you guys would totally stand out here, sorry. BTW, In N Out Burger doesn't have any Bison Burgers. We have some tasty veggie burgers that would blow your mind here. That's just an expression, we're not gonna shoot your brains out in So Cal unless you drive really slow or give us a strange look on the freeway.

Who is your best player? Are you guys any good this season? I’m on the corporate expense account all weekend so whomever is nicest to me, informative and tells me the best places to eat, drink or things to do Friday night in Fargo and all day Saturday might get a couple free drinks from me Sunday game day.

Your pal,

Stinky
    He's a UND fan.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    He's a UND fan.
    How can you tell?

He's a UND fan.
    No one is a UN_ fan.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He's a UND fan.
    He’s not from Cali.

2016 Bisonville Survivor Pick’em Champ
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    He’s not from Cali.

2016 Bisonville Survivor Pick’em Champ
    Hey Sherlock, I can show you all my elementary school Iditarod championship trophies to prove I’m from Southern California. Meanie...