Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys!

Default Hey Guys!

You know college basketball season started, right? Why didn’t you show up for the opener against New Mexico State? I tried reaching out to you but I guess they’re still installing land lines at NDSU Athletic Tee Pees. When my Pony Express message arrives on your campus in the coming weeks at least you’ll know I tried communicating like you guys. Don’t worry, I have your back.

I’ll be at the game Sunday, yippie! We’re staying at some place called the Clubhouse, hope we have indoor plumbing.

Did you see UCSB beat Wyoming at Wyoming without our best player Tuesday night? We got the memo hoops started and pounded them by 11 and they even practiced before and knew we had a game. You’re in big trouble guys.

Can I be honest? I don’t trust you North Dakota folks. I saw a bunch of commercials this past summer with that hunky North Dakota native Josh Dumel driving his pick up truck down dirt roads telling us how fun it is to visit and see North Dakota. Hey Josh, If North Dakota is so cool why do you reside along the beach in Southern California? Is there a Josh Dumel Museum in town or a few buildings on campus named after him? A statue of him and Fergie on campus in front of the arena? What month is Josh Dumel celebrated? What's in a Josh Dumel hamburger? He’s a pretty cool, good looking dude. Fits right in here in Southern California. The rest of you guys would totally stand out here, sorry. BTW, In N Out Burger doesn't have any Bison Burgers. We have some tasty veggie burgers that would blow your mind here. That's just an expression, we're not gonna shoot your brains out in So Cal unless you drive really slow or give us a strange look on the freeway.

Who is your best player? Are you guys any good this season? I’m on the corporate expense account all weekend so whomever is nicest to me, informative and tells me the best places to eat, drink or things to do Friday night in Fargo and all day Saturday might get a couple free drinks from me Sunday game day.

Your pal,

Stinky

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Hey Guys!

You seem nice but you are trying too hard. Just my 2 cents. The team is young and still trying to figure things out. Tyson Ward is probably the best player although Cruiser had the best game vs New Mexico State.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Hey stinky,

Happy for your big win over Wyoming. Didn't know they played BB. Gotta be challenging in those cowboy boots.

We don't claim Dumel. Not sure anyone does but he's a beaver........minot state beaver that is.

If you don't win by 10 your boys are in trouble. That is all for now.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    You seem nice but you are trying too hard. Just my 2 cents. The team is young and still trying to figure things out. Tyson Ward is probably the best player although Cruiser had the best game vs New Mexico State.
    Trying too hard says the guy with an avatar with a cowboy wearing an eye patch. I know that's John Wayne silly. He's a stud. You know he really isn't a cowboy, right? Clint Eastwood also an actor. The Duke went to college in So Cal and Clint resides in Carmel, CA.

I see a theme here....

Minot State? That's in ND, right? So Dumel is a Beaver. Maybe that explains why he lives in Malibu with so much talented beaver around. Damn, I mean dam...

Quote Originally Posted by chiefstinkyfinger View Post
    You know college basketball season started, right? Why didn’t you show up for the opener against New Mexico State? I tried reaching out to you but I guess they’re still installing land lines at NDSU Athletic Tee Pees. When my Pony Express message arrives on your campus in the coming weeks at least you’ll know I tried communicating like you guys. Don’t worry, I have your back.

I’ll be at the game Sunday, yippie! We’re staying at some place called the Clubhouse, hope we have indoor plumbing.

Did you see UCSB beat Wyoming at Wyoming without our best player Tuesday night? We got the memo hoops started and pounded them by 11 and they even practiced before and knew we had a game. You’re in big trouble guys.

Can I be honest? I don’t trust you North Dakota folks. I saw a bunch of commercials this past summer with that hunky North Dakota native Josh Dumel driving his pick up truck down dirt roads telling us how fun it is to visit and see North Dakota. Hey Josh, If North Dakota is so cool why do you reside along the beach in Southern California? Is there a Josh Dumel Museum in town or a few buildings on campus named after him? A statue of him and Fergie on campus in front of the arena? What month is Josh Dumel celebrated? What's in a Josh Dumel hamburger? He’s a pretty cool, good looking dude. Fits right in here in Southern California. The rest of you guys would totally stand out here, sorry. BTW, In N Out Burger doesn't have any Bison Burgers. We have some tasty veggie burgers that would blow your mind here. That's just an expression, we're not gonna shoot your brains out in So Cal unless you drive really slow or give us a strange look on the freeway.

Who is your best player? Are you guys any good this season? I’m on the corporate expense account all weekend so whomever is nicest to me, informative and tells me the best places to eat, drink or things to do Friday night in Fargo and all day Saturday might get a couple free drinks from me Sunday game day.

Your pal,

Stinky
    Your alma mater's cultural appropriation of Argentinian horseback riders is disgusting.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=chiefstinkyfinger;1308568]Trying too hard says the guy with an avatar with a cowboy wearing an eye patch. I know that's John Wayne silly. He's a stud. You know he really isn't a cowboy, right? Clint Eastwood also an actor. The Duke went to college in So Cal and Clint resides in Carmel, CA.

I see a theme here....[
    Not sure what my avatar has to do with anything. Also not sure why you keep bringing up where people live. Nobody cares and neither have anything to do with this basketball game.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Clubhouse, nice hotel, tell you them to upgrade you to the Presidential Suite, that only cost you more money especially on the corp exp card.
    heard that Josh Dumel stays there all the time ??? purple

Quote Originally Posted by chiefstinkyfinger View Post
    Best places to eat, drink or things to do Friday night in Fargo and all day Saturday
    Luna/Rustica/Junkyard/Proof for food/beer/liquor. Hit BernBaum’s deli during the day for lunch. Be sure to bring a windbreaker or maybe a hat and some closed-toe shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.
    My Mom yells that she's orgasming, your mom yells we need more toys to put in the happy meals...HA HA HA!! Advantage me Stay Puff!!