You know college basketball season started, right? Why didn’t you show up for the opener against New Mexico State? I tried reaching out to you but I guess they’re still installing land lines at NDSU Athletic Tee Pees. When my Pony Express message arrives on your campus in the coming weeks at least you’ll know I tried communicating like you guys. Don’t worry, I have your back.

I’ll be at the game Sunday, yippie! We’re staying at some place called the Clubhouse, hope we have indoor plumbing.

Did you see UCSB beat Wyoming at Wyoming without our best player Tuesday night? We got the memo hoops started and pounded them by 11 and they even practiced before and knew we had a game. You’re in big trouble guys.

Can I be honest? I don’t trust you North Dakota folks. I saw a bunch of commercials this past summer with that hunky North Dakota native Josh Dumel driving his pick up truck down dirt roads telling us how fun it is to visit and see North Dakota. Hey Josh, If North Dakota is so cool why do you reside along the beach in Southern California? Is there a Josh Dumel Museum in town or a few buildings on campus named after him? A statue of him and Fergie on campus in front of the arena? What month is Josh Dumel celebrated? What's in a Josh Dumel hamburger? He’s a pretty cool, good looking dude. Fits right in here in Southern California. The rest of you guys would totally stand out here, sorry. BTW, In N Out Burger doesn't have any Bison Burgers. We have some tasty veggie burgers that would blow your mind here. That's just an expression, we're not gonna shoot your brains out in So Cal unless you drive really slow or give us a strange look on the freeway.

Who is your best player? Are you guys any good this season? I’m on the corporate expense account all weekend so whomever is nicest to me, informative and tells me the best places to eat, drink or things to do Friday night in Fargo and all day Saturday might get a couple free drinks from me Sunday game day.

Your pal,

Stinky