Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys!

Default Re: Hey Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefstinkyfinger View Post
    Let the record reflect I’d rather smoke a bowl than eat a bowl of bull nuts.
    I'll take your word for it---never have tried the bull nuts.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Let the record reflect I’d rather smoke a bowl than eat a bowl of bull nuts.
    Isn't that a Colorado or Idaho thing? Maybe somebody can get you some lutefisk if you want an ND delicacy...you would probably rather eat a bowl of bull nuts though.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Maybe somebody can get you some lutefisk
    No doubt. Nothing like eelpout soaked in lye to get your taste buds screaming …

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Isn't that a Colorado or Idaho thing? Maybe somebody can get you some lutefisk if you want an ND delicacy...you would probably rather eat a bowl of bull nuts though.
    I told a colleague of mine I’m headed to Fargo for the weekend and he told me to avoid Rocky Mountain Oysters.

See you soon guys, I’m heading to the rental car counter. I’m starting to see why Josh Dumel bolted for Southern California.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I told a colleague of mine I’m headed to Fargo for the weekend and he told me to avoid Rocky Mountain Oysters.

See you soon guys, I’m heading to the rental car counter. I’m starting to see why Josh Dumel bolted for Southern California.
    Avoid? They can’t run after you. You will love Fargo. It’s balmy, green and beautiful this time of year

Rocky Mountains? Fargo? You should tell your colleague John Dever is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    He likes to talk about balls a lot...so there's that.
    I think hes used to a regular helping of chin nuts.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    No doubt. Nothing like eelpout soaked in lye to get your taste buds screaming …
    We only do that with Cod. Eelpout in MN are all sushi grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    What’s a gaucho? Is it edible?
    It’s what they call a man that likes to lick the fleshy patch between the asshole and balls of another man
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Careful everyone, we have a inattentive Prius driver distracted by the thought of balls on the streets of Fargo.